Draconian Marauder (Kuhn Global Build)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL... you guys kill me... LOLOLOL :D You are part of the reason I love this hobby/industry so much! :D

As a matter of fact Dean... (and WAAYYYY off topic ;) ) I am building a site for something like that right now. I wish to speak with you, and others, about it as well. ;)

Modelers, Miniatures, and Magic

This is the name of the gallery, online in the next few weeks, and in person in 2012.

The site (when it comes up) will be www.modelermagic.com (.net, .org, etc)

This site will be for professional modelers and collectors to show their works in any way they wish to... even with tutorials if they choose. Each will have their own section to do what they will with. It will be a one stop shop with reference materials, and contact information for both the artists, and the makers of any kits. The galleries will show everything from the items creation to the pieces final display with the collector (if they choose to be involved with the site).

It is NOT a board, though it will be laid out like one for ease of use. There will be no commentary from anyone other than the person in charge of their own area. There will be a live chat area (that anyone an participate in) where scheduled live chats will occur with specific artists, kit makers, collectors, and possibly major industry names.

In short, it is a promotional tool I am providing to the professional hobby to help along the continuing imaginations and aspirations of those who will eventually become professional artists, or even those who just wish to enjoy the hobby. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurt, you rock brother! I will definitely be awaiting this one with much enthusiasm.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL... you guys kill me... LOLOLOL :D You are part of the reason I love this hobby/industry so much! :D

As a matter of fact Dean... (and WAAYYYY off topic ;) ) I am building a site for something like that right now. I wish to speak with you, and others, about it as well. ;)

Modelers, Miniatures, and Magic

This is the name of the gallery, online in the next few weeks, and in person in 2012.

The site (when it comes up) will be www.modelermagic.com (.net, .org, etc)

This site will be for professional modelers and collectors to show their works in any way they wish to... even with tutorials if they choose. Each will have their own section to do what they will with. It will be a one stop shop with reference materials, and contact information for both the artists, and the makers of any kits. The galleries will show everything from the items creation to the pieces final display with the collector (if they choose to be involved with the site).

It is NOT a board, though it will be laid out like one for ease of use. There will be no commentary from anyone other than the person in charge of their own area. There will be a live chat area (that anyone an participate in) where scheduled live chats will occur with specific artists, kit makers, collectors, and possibly major industry names.

In short, it is a promotional tool I am providing to the professional hobby to help along the continuing imaginations and aspirations of those who will eventually become professional artists, or even those who just wish to enjoy the hobby. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back