Dorohedoro - Netflix Anime - Spoiler Thread

Too Much Garlic

Master Member
Watched Dorohedoro on Netflix. It was my kind of anime. Really love it. It's violent and gory and definitely not for everyone. Hope it comes out on Blu-Ray soon. Will look into getting the manga series - I bought three volumes on Amazon.co.uk. Guess they are selling out pretty quickly. Now I just hope I'll be able to complete the whole set of 23 volumes..

Especially love the Noi character's mask.

Anyone else watching this show? I haven't seen or read anything beyond the 12 episodes of the show, so please don't post any spoilers for things that come later. Thanks.

Searching for places that sell the manga in English in Europe. Most places have it listed as out of stock or only have a few issues.

I've tried Amazon.co.uk
Book Depository

I'm missing issue 7, 8, 9, and 10 out of 23 issues.
My friend has also started collecting them, so is missing a lot more than me. He is aware of the sites I am and have ordered some from there, but he needs the rest.

Thanks DaddyfromNaboo. I ordered 8, 9, and 10 from Amazon.de. Crossing fingers.

Had to cancel them from another online retailer because of constant delays even though their site said 4-8 days, and when I contacted them they said they were sold out and they were waiting for new reprints. The site still claims 4-8 delivery days, so I felt it wasn't a good place to buy from.

And thanks The Brahma Bull. Much appreciated. :)

Slowly working my way to owning all the manga. Man... it's even more insane than the anime, which I love. And funny... having seen the anime first I now hear the voice actors (the Japanese ones) when reading the manga, which in my opinion just makes it even more badass. :)

Still looking for number 7.

Having read the whole thing, except the volumes I don't have yet (1, 5 - on their way - and 7 - sold out everywhere I look) I can only say it blew my mind. It went in places that were completely unexpected, but even though I should have somehow been prepared for that, since the anime also did that, I was still pleasantly surprised all the way through. It never got boring and the conclusion... pure joy. I don't think I've had this much fun watching an anime and this was my first time ever buying a manga and I can honestly say that my life would have been less without this.

The anime follows the manga up to volume 7.

It is wild. It is funny. It is GORY. It's insane. It's beyond hilarious. It's charming. The characters are great, very fleshed out and enjoyable to follow and I never thought I would be enamored by a giant cockroach, but this manga and anime goes places where the food looks great and anything is possible.

This is not a manga/anime for everybody. It's offensive as hell, and you should not watch it if you don't like violence and gore. It is rated at 16+ on my Netflix and I think that's a valid rating.

Found number 7. Now the place just has to ship it to me and they are sadly taking their time.

Just wish more people would see it so we could get a season 2 and 3 to tell the whole story. It really deserves it.

Finally received number 7 the other day, so now I'm reading the whole thing again from the beginning to get the full experience. So far, so great. Man I love this piece of work.

YAY, Netflix put up the OVA. That was hilarious. Almost looks like the animation style was scanning in the manga and then animating the drawings. Pretty funny.

Just caught this series. Loved it. I would describe it as a psychotic fever dream. I guess season two is in development now, but I would also pick up the manga. Probably wait and see if I can find it as a boxset somewhere instead of tracking down all the individual paperbacks. And the music in the series is phenomenal.

Anyone know who will release the US version on bluray? Can't find any information on any possible release besides the Japanese 2 box releases from several years back.

Contacting Netflix offers no answers.

Anyone know who will release the US version on bluray? Can't find any information on any possible release besides the Japanese 2 box releases from several years back.

Contacting Netflix offers no answers.
I know it takes forever for Netflix anime to get released. It took forever for Grappler Baki to come out on blu ray and I'm still waiting to find it somewhere for less than $100 Canadian.

Yeah, that's one of the things I hate about streaming services. Why the heck do they have any say in keeping things from being released on physical media in a timely manner? Not only do they not always have the whole thing, but what they have is subject to being censored. And we already know that the Japanese bluray is uncensored, meaning the version on Netflix isn't the complete version, but just the standard TV version.

Any news on a possible release date on Bluray or news on a season 2? It's impossible to learn anything from contacting Netflix - they just give the usual run-around.

All I heard is that season 2 is in development and Netflix still has several more anime coming, so hopefully that means it didn't get put on the chopping block.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back