Doctor Who Tennant suit fabric reweave

Ughhh, I was really excited to get some of the brown with my summer paycheck. Maybe I will still get it... but I do feel like I missed out on an awesome deal! Should've just put it on my credit card or something! Congrats to everyone who was smart enough to buy it straight away. I'll definitely be making my future suit on my own; tailoring costs on top of the fabric is just too much.

Have any of you had luck selling your previous suits? Maybe I can get some of my funds from doing that. But my suit is a homemade one, and I'm not exactly an expert, so I have to take that into account, too.

Indy basically made it so it's not worth your while to buy his fabric and have Barron make the suit. Smart business move and although it kinda sucks for those of us who have a tighter budget, you always get top quality with Indy's product so you know your money is being well spent.

Just saw this thread and want to say "Wow" to Risu for doing the leg work and Indy for the suits and fabric. I just finished a Boba Fett costume that took me over a year, but I think this will be my next purchase.

Simply awesome!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back