Doctor Who at the PA Ren Faire

That's ok, we had already got the heads up about breakfast. Probably wise anyway because Jack would just be flirting with everyone anyway and 11 and I would just be bickering about the usual Doctory type things. Still, we'll have a good set up to a joke "Three Time Travelers walk into a diner... "

So I have to vent and post this....
Today at work, I was backstage sharing with a few of my co-actors how I'm doing our DW meetup at the Faire this weekend - and our resident "little miss know-it-all" got all cocky with me and said "They don't go for that stuff there." and "I worked there for four years and they would not like that at all...."
I tried to tell her about Terrasolo's experience as well as ones had by others and she just cut me off and said "I just worked there for four years, what do I know..."
Just thought I would share that here because I would take great delight in proving her wrong.

OK, as it stands now, I can hang until about 6pm, however, if our count goes up (which it likely will) I would have to leave at around 4pm.
That's the worst case scenario and would be the best I could push.

I had an ex that lived in Redondo Beach. Classier place than here.

Btw, we briefly met at Gally last year, you got some pictures of me in my Tennant costume. I think I tried to contact you about getting copies, but can't remember if I got hold of you. Any chance you've still got them?

Took me a moment! You're the ten we dragged outside to get pictures with our donnas and eleven, right? And yeah. I have those! Do you want the ones with Donna or with Eleven? Or all of them? I'll have to go find the HQ versions but I have the ones on FB easily accessible.

Also, I can go for sure. I'm off work on saturday ^^

Brillaint news Moon! Glad to hear it.

Frosty and Bootlegger I have an iPhone 4S so I am in for the video too. And yeah a list of goals is a good idea. You saw what ours were originally and we blew them away! But honestly, I have no clue what our coworker is on about, girls at the fair were actually "squeeing" for us and people who worked there found subtle ways to talk with us and include us in what they were doing like, I don't know, their parade!

I mean we did have to leave the parade at a certain point but still. You're coworker is out of the loop, these Ren faire people loved Who.

Took me a moment! You're the ten we dragged outside to get pictures with our donnas and eleven, right? And yeah. I have those! Do you want the ones with Donna or with Eleven? Or all of them? I'll have to go find the HQ versions but I have the ones on FB easily accessible.

Also, I can go for sure. I'm off work on saturday ^^

Yep, that was me. I'd appreciate whichever ones you're able to find if it's not too much trouble. Thanks!

Great photos! I was just about to ask if they can be shared here. :)

Moonfall...happy you were able to get out of work for the day! Now we just have to hope the weather holds out.

Great photos! I was just about to ask if they can be shared here. :)

Moonfall...happy you were able to get out of work for the day! Now we just have to hope the weather holds out.

oh god. looked at the weather and now I'm like "NONE OF MY COSTUMES ARE GOING TO KEEP ME WARM ENOUGH' -cries- I guess my only option is Pandorica Opens (Though part of me thinks it might be hilarious to do frozen!amy from amy's choice. though I might scare people if it's that cold. XD)

WOW it is going to be cooooold! I think I need to make an coat for my costume asap! Thank goodness for leftover fabrics...

Risu, if that the re-weaved fabric that Magnoli sells? You were responcible for that right?

181726_10150142584535715_731470714_8548066_3932008_n.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back