Digimon Frontier Emperorgreymon Complete!......sort of

Re: Digimon Frontier Emperorgreymon WIP 01/15 minor update plus cosplay finished nex

Alright guys I finished ( 1,2,3) from my list of getting it done. I bought the black body suit and I'm going to be getting it next week so for now I'll be working on the back wings in the mean time so check what I got so far

Here are the legs fully finished

added the gills to the dino

Next up I made the eyes for the helmet. I couldn't use the splatter screen because its to faint and my other idea using a plastic bottle and using sharpie to make the eyes on it didn't work out either because it make the eyes look completely black. So what I did was I made the eyes on foamies and I guess i'm going to be looking through them below the slits like any other iron man cosplay

The biceps aren't going to work out so I decided to make a rig and attach them to the chest and here's how that turned out.

So hopefully next week guys it will be fully complete.

Re: Digimon Frontier Emperorgreymon WIP 01/15 minor update plus cosplay finished nex

This makes me so happy. I'm so glad to see a digimon build on here, let alone one of this scale. Thank you so much for sharing! Great build!

Alright guys here it is and I'm very happy with it, but not gonna lie its like a sauna in there. Also I feel like a megazord hahaha.

So there are a couple of things I need to do to it though

1. I need to make new eyes because from far away it looks all black

2. I need to make my shield smaller and trim the horns

3. the codpiece is really tight with the muscle suit so either I work out and hopefully It well fit better or I make the hole a bit bigger

4. add velcro to the side of my chest because I really couldn't get inside it

So after those adjustments it should be ready to go. Just to let you guys know I'm bringing this cosplay to my local comic con, South Texas Comic Con. The Con won't start until May 9th so I still have time and I'll update when I've done my adjustments. Thanks for viewing this very long thread. Means a lot to me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back