Dick Tracy Watch Build

Update: As a notice to everyone waiting for the project run thread, the price per watch has been estimated at $365 with US shipping included for the initial run.

Be on the lookout for the Project Run thread in January. I'm just crossing my T's and dotting my I's before taking orders. I like things to be perfect.

The project run thread has been created!

Link: Dick Tracy watch replica

DickTracyWatch_final_1.jpg

Just a thought, and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn on this thread, but I have (2) GTI Dick Tracy watches. I'd be willing to lend one of my watches out to one of the trustworthy, respected builders on here if it would help in making a run. I am a big fan of the watch and I know what its like to have wanted one of these for years.

-Ryan

Hello,

Thanks for your patience and your continued support of bringing this amazing watch to life!

After much time and hard work, we are very proud to announce that our timepiece is nearing release. More information will follow once the website goes fully live. In the meantime ...

To be notified of when Dick Tracy | The Official Watch is released for pre-order, please follow the link below and subscribe to our newsletter.

www.dicktracy.watch

Best,
Nick

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back