Dexter costume

Anyone help with the green oversuit? ANY info at all on what it might be?
vlcsnap-2011-06-18-22h00m38s65.png

Jeez, that photo could just as easily have been a screencap from one of the episodes. Great collection!

BTW, you really should post that photo in the "Dexter's Kill Bag and Tools" thread as well--give 'em all something to drool over!

Last edited:
For anyone interested, Just got word back from the lovely lady in wardobe (she has been AWESOME). She says the green oversuit he wears is custom made. Darn!

While it's on top page, here are quick costume shots, with the whole get up including the watch! Be kind. I never posted my face online anywhere in the history of ever. Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, never.
IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

Been lurking here for ages now, piecing together my own Dexter costume... couldn't resist posting a snap, hope you guys like it!

DEXTER.jpg

This thread is amazing. I wish I had money so that I could join in on all the fun :(

BTW: I can provide HD screencaps from Season 5 if anyone wants them.

p.s. DarkPassenger, can I be included in your PM list for the watch? Not that I'll buy them anytime in the near future, but it's just nice to know all the pieces in the costume. Thanks!

Guys, I am not being so selective with who I share the watch info with. (With only one exception.)

I just want it kept OFF the public forums so everyone else has a shot to get one before scum bag eBay sellers find out what it is and jack up the prices. If you guys don't care about this, let me know, and I will make the info public on this thread.

Everyone who has asked and shown interest in it, I have replied too. Not trying to be a poo poo head, just trying to look out the community. I have shared everything I have found (G-star pants before owning them to name something).

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back