Destiny Ghost "licensed version from Ghost Edition"

The Schlitzie

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,
I'm guessing there is a few people who picked up the new game Destiny. Rarely does a "limited edition" of a game come out that excites me as much as this one. I didn't pick up the "Ghost Edition" but I did get the game and I found a few people willing to sell the props that were packed in with it (instead of paying the $250-$300 for the bundle, I got what I wanted for about half that (Ghost, booklets,cards,patch,slides,map, game)

Mostly I'm excited about the Ghost replica! It is rechargeable, has motion sensors that enable it to turn on when you enter the room, and two modes for just the pulsing lights or sound clips (which kinda suck actually though. I wish it played more memorable clips from the game or funny ones)

Has anyone else picked up this little guy? I don't really want to modify him since he is collectable and all but it would be cool to have brighter lights and different sound clips play, maybe upgraded weathering...I think I'm too chicken to take mine apart...

If anyone has thought about modifying him it looks like he's a top and bottom held together with 4 screws with covers over them.

really wanted the extras more than the game so after christmas i'm going to try and get some of them on ebay or find scans of them. I'd say at least 60 percent of those ghost editions were bought to be parted out.

Hehe, I was afraid to get the Ghost edition because it was sooo overpriced online and because I didn't want to get all this stuff and possibly not even like the game. But, I was pleasantly surprised.:thumbsup

really wanted the extras more than the game so after christmas i'm going to try and get some of them on ebay or find scans of them. I'd say at least 60 percent of those ghost editions were bought to be parted out.

Will do! They're still in the mail though, but I will get some pictures as soon as I get 'em.

Looks nice. Bigger than I imagined.

Show us the rest of the swag! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Sure. The angle on the picks looks like I have the micrometer out too far, but it's not. I just lifted it up after getting the measurement. Kind of complicated geometry too. Someone had fun designing it.

That thing is awesome! Thanks for posting these pictures! Any way we could please get the dimensions for this lovely replica?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back