Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

That exactly what I wanted to hear and hoped for.

I'm chasing Demolition at the moment as motivation :)

Hehe ill be finished building today just have to paint it then but wont be able to aford that ready for halloween :( i have a few bookings for the avengers release tho so will be able to show it off there

Last edited:
Re: Robo3687's IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates -Easy to Build "Green" Versi

@ Demolition - Cool, I'm sure you'll be a hit at the release. :)

Speed build Update - Day 8 and 9 - Did the Left and Right thigh a few hours each night after work.
No way I'd get both done before bed in a night.

and yeah...I can't resist suiting up even for a thigh update. It's just too fun.

SAM_2904.jpg
SAM_2900.jpg

Last edited:

Anybody has pics with parts already painted?

Dang Stealth, you look so boss - especially with that pose!

Dang Stealth, you look so boss - especially with that pose!

Thanks Venjix. I should have the rest finished sometime this week.

I always appreciate your support with everything I work on.
It means a lot.

Looking very clean Roy!

thanks Venjix... :)

here's a small update of my build/attemp(yeah, i'm a bit slow lol) hope to finish by next year? lol .maybe before the showing of The Avengers...:lol

6246061778_e68e03df0b_z.jpg

goodluck to all other builders. keep me inspired...:)

roy

Last edited:

Lol Joe

That is pretty sweet man.

hey Stefano, are you gonna use a cast helmet or make a foam one?

I'm gonna use the resin/bondo one I made in the summer. It was heavy and thick from the way I strengthened the inside, so it was really tight. I molded it though but it's still waiting a mother mold. I'm really lazy. I'm sure I'll get the urge once halloween gets closer. I'm going to cast it in fiberglass even though I never do that. It will give a light,thin and really strong casting and room for hinges.

wow this is coming along nicely and is truly a fast build. looking real good though. keep up the great work.

@ Demolition - Cool, I'm sure you'll be a hit at the release. :)

Speed build Update - Day 8 and 9 - Did the Left and Right thigh a few hours each night after work.
No way I'd get both done before bed in a night.

and yeah...I can't resist suiting up even for a thigh update. It's just too fun.

SAM_2904.jpg
SAM_2900.jpg
Looks so good! Do you have 4 clips to connect the back to the chest? One on each shoulder and one under each arm?

Wow all this work in a little over a week? You guys are outdoing yourselves! I can't wait to get started on my suit

I molded it though but it's still waiting a mother mold. I'm really lazy.

if you are lazy... then i must be moving really really slow... lol:lol

great job there stealth(y)thumbsup...

we'll make our foam suit pretty soon and you have done a lot already to make building it much exciting and enjoyable to look forward to...

btw, do you ever rest :confused

Oh man. 5am, time to take a break.

Stealth's foam build is costing me a lot of energy, I'm pooped!

The templates are very good so far, even for 1/2" foam. I've taken some shortcuts here and there, I can't wait to finish! I found a closet light at the surplus store today for $3 and just glue-gunned it temporarily to the front for now to see how it'd look :)

Day 3 - front torso
PEQS9.jpg

if you are lazy... then i must be moving really really slow... lol:lol

great job there stealth(y)thumbsup...

we'll make our foam suit pretty soon and you have done a lot already to make building it much exciting and enjoyable to look forward to...

btw, do you ever rest :confused

my helmet has been waiting under silicone for a mother mold for a month now. It's so embarassing. I'm gonna have to finish it really soon to cast a helmet for halloween. I HAVE to.

Sleep? :confused

Oh man. 5am, time to take a break.

Stealth's foam build is costing me a lot of energy, I'm pooped!

The templates are very good so far, even for 1/2" foam. I've taken some shortcuts here and there, I can't wait to finish! I found a closet light at the surplus store today for $3 and just glue-gunned it temporarily to the front for now to see how it'd look :)

Day 3 - front torso

5am? That' pretty much sums up one of my nights coming home late from work during the week then working on the suit for a few hours.
Glad to see I'm not the only night owl. Look good so far man.

Do the back next so you can wear the torso like a bad ass. :love

So here is my ironman all finished up, used the chest and back template. What do you guys think?

8432-dsc02209.jpg

Hey jjones. That's awesome how you merged the mark 3 and 6. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back