Defined Green Lantern Comic Rings

There are also v2 style rings done in the modern symbol.....as well as an older style v2 ring with an elongated band it looks almost just like megatrons first run of gl rings. My favorite bounces between the classic hal signet version and the v2 kyle style ring as depicted in glv3 #50. GLV3#50 depicted imo 4 variations of the gl rings. The hal signet,the kyle style round band,the chunk ring and the elongated band v2 ring

Here's my birthday gift to myself... made by the RPF's very own customizedhero, AKA Batjeepster, and offered for sale on his Facebook page last week...

A stainless steel replica of the OAN POWER RING!!! :)

BatjeepsterSteelOanPowerRing.jpg

Only metal replica I've ever seen made of this ring. It's so obscure that even DC Direct hasn't made a replica of it! ;)

It's hard to tell from the lighting in that photo, but the band is normal stainless steel color, while the logo has been colored a very nice metallic green. I've asked Batjeepster how he colored the ring and I'm waiting for a reply now. :)

Last edited:
soooo did any do a run of metal Hal Jordan power rings....?
The RPF's customized hero, AKA Batjeepster, does them now and again. The best way to find his runs of rings is to "Like" his Facebook pages. Second best way is to keep an eye out for his eBay auctions. Third best is to keep an eye open in the Junkyard here. ;):thumbsup

Time to bring back an old dead thread.

After a two year break, I've started back on designing the rings. I've made some pretty decent progress and i'll get some pics up sometime tomorrow. Just wanted to see if anyone from this thread is still around.

Anti-Green Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Anti Green Lantern Corps Ring

Black Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Black Lantern Corps Ring

Blue Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Blue Lantern Corps Ring

Emerald Dawn Green Lantern Ring Size 11.jpg
Emerald Dawn Ring

GL - First Flight Ring.jpg
First Flight Ring

GL Ring (Straight) (Modern) (Ver.jpg
Green Lantern Corps Ring (Straight Symbol)

GL Ring (Beveled) (Modern) (Ver.jpg
Green Lantern Corps Ring (Beveled Symbol)

Golden Age Green Lantern Ring Size 11.jpg
Golden Age Green Lantern Ring More to come

Bizarro Lantern Corps Ring 1 (Smooth).jpg
Bizarro Lantern Corps Ring

Guy Gardner Red Lantern Corps Ring Size 11.jpg
Guy Gardner Red Lantern Corps Ring

Indigo Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Indigo Lantern Corps Ring

Justice League Unlimited Green Lantern Ring Size 11.jpg
Justice League Unlimited Green Lantern Ring

Kyle Rayner Superman TAS Ring Size 11.jpg
Kyle Rayner Superman TAS Ring

Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 1) Size 11.jpg
Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 1)

Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 2) Size 11.jpg
Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 2)

Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 3) Size 11.jpg
Kyle Rayner's Green Lantern Ring (Variant 3)

Legion of Superheroes Ring 1.jpg
Legion of Superheroes Ring (Modern Variant) More to come

Orange Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Orange Lantern Corps Ring

Original Oan Power Ring Size 11.jpg
Original Oan Power Ring

Power Ring Size 11.jpg
Power Ring

Red Lantern Corps Ring.jpg
Red Lantern Corps Ring

Sinestro Corps Ring.jpg
Sinestro Corps Ring

Star Sapphire Corps Ring.jpg
Star Sapphire Corps Ring

Supeman GL Ring (Elseworlds).jpg
Superman GL Ring (Elseworlds)

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'm currently working on a couple of the chunk style rings and trying to research the exact years of the earlier comic rings.
Does anyone know what happened to Jack T Chance?

Does anyone know of someone who can do a metal green lantern ring that's all green? A few years ago I was talking to Jack T Chance, but he didn't have any left.

I wear my Megatron GL ring almost everyday and always get great comments on it. looking back i wish i had got the 1st run of 'lime' green one that was my size for my collection . (hard to find 'man size' rings when you are 6'2 275 lol ) anyways I dont lurk as often as a use to but if Megatron does a run of any lantern ring consider me in sir!

Couldnt you have uploaded to shapeways and printed it yourself? or is he coloring it for you?

PS are yo making rings again Megatron?

Couldnt you have uploaded to shapeways and printed it yourself? or is he coloring it for you?

PS are yo making rings again Megatron?

3d printed rings are not up to standard of a cast metal ring..the finish is not there the wieght ....I have not been impressed with metal prints at all. You take short cuts it will show.
I wish I had time to make rings again. Dont give up some day the sun will be shinning again..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back