Defiance

Exactly. Planning some huge overarching plot is ambitious and cool, but unless the network lays out all the cash up front for it, I wouldn't trust that they'll get to just keep going. Having a slight hook into next season is cool, but should only be done when the network has already given them the greenlight. And as we've seen with Sci-Fi/SyFy, sometimes even that isn't trustworthy...

I'm just tired of having horses shot out from under me, ya know? Plus, I actually think it helps them write more coherent, focused storylines, rather than getting into the kind of "painted into a corner" situations that Ronald D. Moore, the writers of LOST, and Chris Carter found themselves in, where they have this huge mythology and no decent way to end the damn thing.

I'm really looking forward to this. I love the look of the town, the people and the costumes. I love that our beloved "HG" from Warehouse 13 is there, albeit in quite a different form/look. I want to make the Irisa cosplay for my daughter. Need to figure out what the metal looking pieces on the back of her 'knive holster vest' thing are

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=f151e45dbe

Last edited:
Ok, this looks promising. Although, I've been in St. Louis for 30 years and I've never seem mountains around the arch.

The US is VERY different after the uncontrolled terraforming that occurred thanks to the destruction of the Arks. Las Vegas is an island and Antarctica is a tropical paradise in this world. :)

I'm just starting the game this week, and will be watching the show when it starts.

I'm almost willing to bet that the first series is in the bag all apart from maybe the last episode where they will have multiple endings filmed .this is where the game will interact with the show with game play deciding which course the next series will take.

That's no excuse! It's showtime. Put your laptop of phone down. Are you one of those kind of people in the movie theater? :behave ;)

I'm going to watch it tomorrow night so at least I have an excuse to post. :D

That's no excuse! It's showtime. Put your laptop of phone down.

Several BSG fans and I used to chat while watching the new episodes of the show in a java chatroom over at BSGPilots. Chatting during a show, especially during the commercial breaks, isn't anything to worry about. :cool

OK fine. I've been guilty of it too. Just giving firesprite a hard time. :D

LOL. No worries.

I absolutely loved the first episode and am looking forward to next week. I'm going to do one of my 'recommended viewing' blog posts for the Talaria Press website so I'll post a link to that tomorrow. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back