Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

362723F1-BFA8-43D9-9B8B-2C68F33E259D_zpsoqpv9jwb.jpg
OK, so here are the eyes that I printed. I had to convert the file from mm to inches and repair it in order to print (not sure why that was). Then just printed one eye, mirrored and reprinted. Printed in white PLA @ 0.28 layer height with supports on a Prusa i3. The one on the right has had one coat of model filler applied and sanded the other is just fresh off the printer with the supports removed. So a little more finishing required but they're probably not going to need a lot more finishing since they'll either get wrapped in leather or have a faux leather finish applied.

Since there's no free Deadpool faceshells up yet I'm printing out the ASM2 faceshell as we speak and we'll see how easily that can be modified. I'll let you know how it goes.

Still looking forward to seeing a full printed suit!

Big thanks to Ken for his sheath design on shapeways, my dagger is a little rough (magic trick dagger with push in blade) but she looks great.
1936186_626939917462397_1750536880404217460_n.jpg

Do you have a link for the dagger?
eBay links are frowned upon, so I'll just say go to eBay and search 'trick dagger'. I used a stanley knife/blade to cut off this section of hilt so it sits flatter against top of sheath, I also used a bit of bubble wrap and shoved it down hole (with a bit of tape stuck to it so it didn't get stuck in there, so stuff to bubble wrap and it comes out and over to the back of sheath) to help hold dagger in place.
dagger.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone else seen these on eBay? At only $30 free shipping it seems a cheap DIY version to add magnets and Ken's lenses to. $_3.JPG

Ken if you ever get a chance have you thought about doing he shoulder bells (not a fabric texture) just shape of the bells so people can do leather shoulders? I know that the film ones were vacuform :)

Also doe anyone know how I can just get the texture of the red suit so I can print it as a fabric sheet? I can't afford an El Fett suit so I'm wanting to have the red in dye sub and then do the rest on synthetic leather :)

Sent From The Batcave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back