Deadpool - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Hello all I'm helping a friend make a deadpool costume by 3d printing parts for him, would it be possibale to get some of the 3d files as i have my own printer and can test them and post pictures. Thank you!

Nobody's test printed the eye frames yet?
I printed the eye frames and I honestly just forgot to take pics of them and upload them since the last time I posted but I should be able to take pics of them later on today. Sorry for the long wait, I just have a problem with remembering sometimes. :) Pics will be posted today of the eyes. ;)

I printed the eye frames and I honestly just forgot to take pics of them and upload them since the last time I posted but I should be able to take pics of them later on today. Sorry for the long wait, I just have a problem with remembering sometimes. :) Pics will be posted today of the eyes. ;)

Oh no trouble man! I just wanna make sure that they got the look that I'm going for before I have them printed :) Thanks

Oh no trouble man! I just wanna make sure that they got the look that I'm going for before I have them printed :) Thanks

No problem at all man :)
Here's the pics for ya ;)
1461636402317-1613264093.jpg1461636633519416599762.jpg1461636712147-24153429.jpg1461636818820-555327856.jpg
I think I have mentioned before that I broke the outside seam off of the right eye. Also the ruler says that they are 5 inches long as well, that I do believe is default.
I'm pretty sure if you had a faceshell similar to the one from the movie they should fit just fine. At the moment I'm waiting on a toy movie deadpool mask to come in. I will make sure to post pics when I receive it ;)

No problem at all man :)
Here's the pics for ya ;)
View attachment 618548View attachment 618549View attachment 618550View attachment 618551
I think I have mentioned before that I broke the outside seam off of the right eye. Also the ruler says that they are 5 inches long as well, that I do believe is default.
I'm pretty sure if you had a faceshell similar to the one from the movie they should fit just fine. At the moment I'm waiting on a toy movie deadpool mask to come in. I will make sure to post pics when I receive it ;)

Oh wow they ARE beautiful. Definitely gonna have these printed out! Thanks man!

Hi guys, I'm from Italy!! I'm very interested into the project of a deadpool mask and suit, so i decided to make my own mask
This is my interpretation of the credits' scene of Deadpool at the Comicon in my city
Senza_titolo_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to do two versions, the stunt version is a full face shell, this was to make the stuntman's face the same as Ryan's. Still a bit of detail to add to the eyes and eye covers also adding sweat and breathing holes.

Any word on this man? not to rush you or anything but just thought id offer to lend a hand whether it be help with the model or test printing or anything like that just let me know. If not no worries at all you've done some really great work and either way I'm definitely looking forward to the file when your finished.

Hi Ken,looking good!!
But i've watched the movie yesterday and i noticed the vetical line of the eyes frames are alligned with the seam of the fabric.
And the edge on the cheek arent that sharp. See image below. I dont know if you are going for movie accurate designs but this might a important detail.

Deadpool-Rekorde-Artikel-rcm268x268u.jpgDeadpool-line.jpg

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I recently purchased a zentai Deadpool movie suit with a detachable mask. I am happy with the suit, however the issue i seem to be having is the mask continually becomes "un-tucked" while wearing at cons and such. I was wondering if anyone might have some ideas on how to remedy this issue.

Thank you all in advance for your time.

Stan

Hi everyone, new to the forum. I recently purchased a zentai Deadpool movie suit with a detachable mask. I am happy with the suit, however the issue i seem to be having is the mask continually becomes "un-tucked" while wearing at cons and such. I was wondering if anyone might have some ideas on how to remedy this issue.

Thank you all in advance for your time.

Stan
He has a black band around his neck, if you can figure out how to make that with velcro or something and make it tight so it does not become untucked.

Has anyone posted a faces shell foam pep anyplace ? I thought someone had a file floating around someplace, but I can't find it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited to be here , First time here. so where do you guys recommended to have these printed out that's cheap?

I'm not really familiar with 3D Printing services outside of my country. Sorry bud, can't help you out. But I do remember something about a site that people use to locate the nearest 3d printers in their area. I don't quite remember the name of the site though

Ken, I'm thinking of buying a pair of your lenses off shapeways but wanted your input on something. I'm going to try to add a faceshell to my zentai mask. My plan is this, use a generic faceshell->glue tiny disc magnets around lense area of faceshell->put zentai mask over faceshell->glue tiny disc magnets to your lenses-> then hopefully just snap lenses on over mask. Think that will work? The eye holes should line up with faceshell, zentai mask and your lenses so hopefully not much modding should need to be done. I'm just worried the plastic points of the lenses might puncture the lycra eventually.

Ken, I'm thinking of buying a pair of your lenses off shapeways but wanted your input on something. I'm going to try to add a faceshell to my zentai mask. My plan is this, use a generic faceshell->glue tiny disc magnets around lense area of faceshell->put zentai mask over faceshell->glue tiny disc magnets to your lenses-> then hopefully just snap lenses on over mask. Think that will work? The eye holes should line up with faceshell, zentai mask and your lenses so hopefully not much modding should need to be done. I'm just worried the plastic points of the lenses might puncture the lycra eventually.

I think it should work fine. I don't think the eyeframe points will puncture the lycra as long as it's fastened to the shell.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back