Dead Space helmet (Pepakura) request

Thanks for the links Bobby! Great stuff.

The helmets look like they'll be a trip! I pulled up the Advanced Helmet, and there's SOO much extra info and pieces that are floating in the nether regions and not on the printable area. Is that standard practice to leave pieces off like that? Should I move them on to the page? I noticed that sharkman's iron man mk vi helmet had the ears off the printable area like that too and was wondering if there was a reason.

I've unfolded that advanced helmet (and redone the sec helmet), still a ton of pages, and it could use more tweaking. It'll be a bear to build though

Hey there.. I tried downloading them through the 4shared desktop... Says not found? Any ideas on where else to look for these? Or am I entering something wrong?

And / or. Is anyone trying the newest ones from DS3?

these files have VIRUSES IN THEM !!!!!!!!!! i should know. i just d/l one and it RUINED MY COMPUTER . yeah, it did, safe mode could even repair the damage. i reported this to the admins here. i should have never looked for a short cut and did the helmet from scratch. what a waste. if you did this on purpose, you should have you azz kicked. if you didnt know, than now you do. all others BEWARE OF D/Ls

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back