D/FW Texas Prop Party March 31st

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Mar 27 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1449686[/snapback]</div>
Party starts at 1:00pm. If you need to get there earlier, it should be fine.
[/b]

I'll be a little late, but I'll be there. I'm really looking forward to this.

Well, got two of three major projects knocked out before the party. Only one is prop related and I tackled it first. The other two are minor home improvement projects and just take time. I now feel the battle can be won though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Mar 28 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1450545[/snapback]</div>
Well, got two of three major projects knocked out before the party. Only one is prop related and I tackled it first. The other two are minor home improvement projects and just take time. I now feel the battle can be won though.
[/b]
Damn you industrious people. ;) I have several projects on the kitchen table I wanted to complete before I showed up. It's been so stupidly busy this last month they're all sitting there just as they were three weeks ago.

The display wall is up.
The pool table is ready to go.
The bathroom is repainted... Well, still have to take the drawers outside and paint them.

I just found out I have a suprise B-day party for a buddy of mine that evening. I don't see why I couldnt come out for a bit first though. If I can make it I'll be there. If not, well, have a great time and I'll make the next one.

pj

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakob2121 @ Mar 28 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1450597[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Mar 28 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1450545[/snapback]
[/b]
Damn you industrious people. ;) I have several projects on the kitchen table I wanted to complete before I showed up. It's been so stupidly busy this last month they're all sitting there just as they were three weeks ago.
[/b][/quote]

I got one finished, but I had hoped to have two more ready. Oh well, I have a heck of a lot more than I did last year, and I'll have more next time :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedTwoX @ Mar 29 2007, 03:14 PM) [snapback]1451216[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jakob2121 @ Mar 28 2007, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1450597[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Mar 28 2007, 08:20 PM) [snapback]1450545[/snapback]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

I got one finished, but I had hoped to have two more ready. Oh well, I have a heck of a lot more than I did last year, and I'll have more next time :D
[/b][/quote]

You'll be able to spot my stuff...it's all the unfinished crap.

-j

Does anybody want / need a male shirt form with stand like the one pictured. The one I have is only the stand and body part. It does not have the PVC attachments. Let me know and I'll bring it for you.

B02_0322.jpg

Brian

I'll be bringing a couple of things I have had finished for a while.

New RPF member "Cloudborn" is coming with me as well.

See you all later today.

Just wanted to say big THANKS to wuher da brewer for hosting the DFW Prop Party... :thumbsup :thumbsup

I wasn't able to stay for the entire day but I really enjoyed meeting some of the great people from this forum and seeing some of their awesome prop collections.

Special thanks go out to Funky Jedi for the Star Trek Pilot Communicator prop he gave me as a first prop in my colleciton...I'll, um, cherish it??. :eek: :eek:

Hee, hee...just kidding...thanks, really.. ;)

Can't wait for the next party. :p

I'm just getting home...woofah you guys can partay.

Let me work my magic on these pics, but here's a little taste

dsc46751qb0.jpg

Mooohoooowhaaahaaaa :love

That *is* a great pic :lol Can't wait to see them.

We had a great time - as always - the best group of people anyone could ask for. And it's always a pleasure when our presence is graced by a drunky funky jedi. :p

Thanks Evan for another fantastically-hosted party. :thumbsup :thumbsup

I didn't get very many pictures as I misplaced my camera early on. Here are some of the photos though. Thanks go out to all those who could make it. It was good to meet some new people and see some familiar faces once more. There were quite a number of props I admired yesterday. I hope some others get some photos up of the various tables I missed.

beetleghosthulkcodec.jpg

astromech.jpg

billiardroom.jpg

crowkermitetc.jpg

metalprops.jpg

sabersnthings.jpg

swordsguns.jpg

apeliberty.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wuher da brewer @ Apr 1 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1453144[/snapback]</div>
I didn't get very many pictures as I misplaced my camera early on. Here are some of the photos though. Thanks go out to all those who could make it. It was good to meet some new people and see some familiar faces once more. There were quite a number of props I admired yesterday. I hope some others get some photos up of the various tables I missed.

beetleghosthulkcodec.jpg

astromech.jpg

billiardroom.jpg

crowkermitetc.jpg

metalprops.jpg

sabersnthings.jpg

swordsguns.jpg

apeliberty.jpg

[/b]

Hey.

Who's r2 parts are those???? We need to get together and have a build day.

wayne

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back