D/FW Texas Prop Party March 31st

I should be able to attend. I'll need an address and phone number closer to the party date. Let me know if I need to bring anything.

Thanks
Brian

Edit: I have two small tables that I can bring.

I'll be there, and I'll actually have some prop replicas to bring this year :thumbsup

I'll need the address, and let me know if I can bring anything like food or drinks.

I'll be there. I think I still have the old email with directions to your house, but wouldn't mind getting the list again.

-jakob

I'll send out an email/pm with the phone and address a week from the party. That is unless you need the address before hand to mail some props ahead of your arrival.

What are we doing about displays? I assume we should we be planning to bring our own tables? If that's the case, would anyone be willing to share some table space with me? My 350Z doesn't haul anything but ass :lol I would pay "Table Space Rent" with a 6-pack of beer or food. I'm only going to have a blaster or two, a few lightsabers, and some small Firefly and BSG items. I won't need much square footage on the table.

That's a good question. I'm hoping to have my PL refit done and brought...although my Bandai didn't survive the last party I made. :p

Are we bringing our own tables?

I was able to provide some tables last time. I'll have some tables this time even if I have to set up sheets of wood on sawhorses. If you have a table and your capable then by all means, bring it.

Evan: I plan on coming out for the party. I have a bud that has been checking out the board lately that wants to come along. I don't really have much of anything new to bring but I'll dig up something. It'll be good to see some old faces again. I believe I still have your number in my PMs, but can you post your addy again since I'm sure I cannot find your place again. Oh, and what time would this little event be taking flight?

Kevin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Mar 3 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1431066[/snapback]</div>
I'll also be bringing a few things to sell or trade.
[/b]

what kinds of things? i may just have to bring some cash :lol

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back