Cylon Tanker Id's

bwayne64

Master Member
Anybody got a clue on these parts. I have a thread here from long, long, ago, that I want to update. I looked high and low and these parts elude me. Any help will be appreciated, ; )

Need the parts in the yellow and red squares id's. Part in yellow square has a broken leg. Could be multiple parts there. I have a few angles below of the red square part.

Back Parts.jpg

The little buggers in blue are a distinct creature, not seen often in the wild. Been hunting them for 15 + years. Another angle on the red part too.

Back Parts 3.jpg

The following 3 parts could be scratched easily, but would love to know the actual kit parts.

Back Parts 4.jpg

I think the Blue part is from the Heller Strasbourg, but would like to confirm. Don't know about the waffle looking part in purple. Think I've seen it before, but can't remember where.

Back Parts 5.jpg

A few more angles.

Tanker Rear Pipes 2.jpg

Tanker Rear Parts.jpg

Thanks again for any help.

Joe

Attachments

• Tanker Rear Parts.jpg
    Tanker Rear Parts.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Now if we can just get those little missile, airplane looking parts, second picture, blue squares. I can build them in 3d for printing. But would rather know the originals. Haven't got a clue on those.

The parts in blue remind me a little of the slides for eject seats on jets. Sort of like the seat for the 1/24 Harrier but smaller. Maybe a 1/32 kit? Have you considered those?

The parts in blue remind me a little of the slides for eject seats on jets. Sort of like the seat for the 1/24 Harrier but smaller. Maybe a 1/32 kit? Have you considered those?
I've looked all over for those little suckers. Never looked specifically at eject sets. Always thought they looked like missile parts, or something aviation. I'll look at my harrier kit. I think the seats in that are more square edged. These guys seem more streamlined. Keep the ideas coming, we might figure it out soon.

Missiles could be airfix bloodhound. Or a roco missile carrier
Those are close, but the pods are too far from the center. And the front sect is tapered on the part were looking for. I'll have to ck the roco, and see what's what. Thanks for looking. We'll find them eventually.

Tamiya 1/12 Ford Tyrrell Elf kit.
For the pipes.
Those are supposed to be from the JPS MKIII. I don't have the Tyrell so can't check it. The Tyrell pipes seem to be too thin and the curve is less tight. But again can't check it. Its possible these kits share sprues. Will check the JPS when I can dig it out. Thanks for the ID.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back