Constantine: Lighter Project *UPDATE 04-09-2009 - Pics of brass parts are up*

LeMarchand said that the first run of the lighters has been completed. He's preparing them to ship out. Lighters are likely to ship last week of July.

Damn.......so that means I'll have to wait another.......THREE YEARS? lol, I doubt that long........right?

also, whats the price of these?

Alright, I may have missed something...but Its not letting me post a message....I'd like to put my name down for one of these babies!

From the FAQ:
New Users are required to be a member of the RPF for more than 45 days and have a minimum post count of 20 before being authorized to post in the JY.

You could try PMing Marc to see what he says...

I spent the day with Marc and his loveley family on Saturday. He will be away until next weekend, at which point he will be straight back working on the lighters.

Hey guys, is there an update on these? I am on the list (very bottom) but am new here, so I cant post in the junyard for 3 more weeks, so basically this is the only place I can

bumpity bump bump..........Those of you who have received yours....What are your thoughts? This thing looks awesome and can't wait to get mine!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back