"Conan the Barbarian" Jason Momoa SPOILERS

What does it mean if they win I wonder long term for the character?

Stan Lee Media is what exactly today? Nothing right?

Maybe this explains why that Red Nails animated film was never made.

I saw this yesterday and it felt like I was watching Xena or Hercules on TV. It was the quality of a TV series premiere. I swear the editing was so bad it was designed for commercial breaks. The acting was lame. I want my money and time back.

If you think I can wear my pants from college, you have a skewed perception of middle age. I'll send you a pic of them, if you like, but they'll be on the hanger where they'll stay until the Larry Young Memorial Library opens, ten short years after my death.

OK, so this premiered here about 10 days ago, but only got to see it today.

Conan, come Gladiator, come Clash of the Titans, come Freddy Krueger, come TOD, ... etc

I LOVED IT !

Mamoa did a fantastic job at Conan, sorry to say, beat Ahnuld hands down.

Acting was cool, sets were fabulous, cool props a-plenty, costumes were to die for, CG was excellent, and so much more.

Ah, a refreshing breath of air after months of watching the latest movies (albiet fantastic ones too). This was so on a different level, it was sorely needed.

Besides all the above, I haven't seen so much blood (and decent boobies) in a movie for a long time :lol

100%, A+, :thumbsup

PS.

There was ONE bit in the movie that I didn't 'like'.

Such a small detail, but after being swept off my feet throughout the rest of the movie, I couldn't help yelling out "YOU HAVE 2 HANDS FOR GOD'S SAKE !" when the pure blood (can't remember her name) was dangling by the chain and holding on with only one ... complaining she was slipping :lol

And yes, I actually did yell out, because I was the only one in the theatre (again) at the 10.30am show :lol

Oh, and the kid who played Mamoa at the beginning was GREAT ! He captured his style perfectly :)

Oh, and Mrs. Freddy Krueger was HOT !

And ... OK, you get the message, I loved it :thumbsup

Alan Castillo must have seen an alternate movie in an alternate universe. This movie sucked, so bad, it offends others sucky movies.

Mrs. Krueger was still hot. So there.

:lol

And did anyone notice that in the scene where she's leading the pure blood in the palace by the arm, she almost stumbles ?

I noticed she had like 5 or 6 inch platforms 'disguised' into her costume.

Looked her up. She's 5'4" !

Mrs. Krueger was still hot. So there.

:lol

Is this who you mean?

vcxppc.jpg

Nah, I when I looked her up, it was to see her height. I think she's aych-ow-tee-tee hot as the character, not as the actress :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back