check out my Twi-lek head piece! Star Wars

Beautiful!! Definitely need more pics. As others have said you are a lucky lucky man. It's one thing to have a wife or gf that tolerates our hobby, but to have one who is involved is fantastic. Is there any costume ideas for the wedding??

Yeah, you can squish em and squeeze em and they really feel real. (I AM talking about the head tails!):$ Seriously though, the foam skinned with silicone gives it just enough movement and textile feel to be believable. The trick is to work the thinned silicone to give it the skin texture, and then of course have your paint jod be pretty close to the body make-up. A friend of mine is working on a SW fan film called SANDRIMA RISING. I made my first one for him, and it's used in the movie on one of the main characters. That's in post production, release TBD.
awesome job! i like the idea of the tinted silicone skin... must make them seem very realistic!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back