Charmed!

if anyones interested i have 1029 pages of the book of shadows "SA" they are all .jpeg images and will need to be printed onto aged paper most are also numbered for the correct order in the book, some not - or if there are any pages your missing let me know and i'll post them on here

I have also got an additional 25 pages of potions & 4 pages on candle magic.

Halliwell Scrapbooks with really low res pics, as well as family photos (see attached).

End papers, woodcuts and a template for the Triquetra, and a tutorial on how to make the book itself (attached),

I also have all the scripts from every episode in PDF format?

I also offer copies of pages from the ONLY accurate german Replica which I created together with the original Artists Dan Haberkorn and Derek Baron. I can also create replicas in original version from every single page.. Just visite my website: www.victor-voss.de

I cant se the websides you are linking to. i will love to se a side were i can get ALL the replica pages so i can make the book my self :) and than you for all your help so far. :)

rorschach999 any chance I could see the Book Of Shadows Pages? And the scripts? My girlfriend Loves Charmed. Thanks so much anyone involved with this thread. -Rob

yea if you read the doc how to make a book of shadows it tells you in there

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f40/charmed-build-your-bookof-shadows.pdf-147537d1362483133

I've actually taken the book of shadows pages and scripts down due to abuse from people passing the download link to others - I don't mind sharing but I like soome sort of control on who gets the info - if you want a private link PM me your details and i'll send you a one-time-link to download them once i've uploaded them again

Last edited:
yea if you read the doc how to make a book of shadows it tells you in there

http://www.therpf.com/attachments/f40/charmed-build-your-bookof-shadows.pdf-147537d1362483133

I've actually taken the book of shadows pages and scripts down due to abuse from people passing the download link to others - I don't mind sharing but I like soome sort of control on who gets the info - if you want a private link PM me your details and i'll send you a one-time-link to download them once i've uploaded them again

I'm a little confused. I downloaded the file, but there are only 3 pages, no photos or illustrations, and no link for any of the pages. Did I do something wrong?

I know I shouldn't necromance a thread, but this is proving very useful for a current project I'm doing. I made a single book prop (the script book from Labyrinth) for a doll and I ended up following it up with the book from The Neverending Story (so far a blank version). I've decided to take it further and make a little library of prop books from fictional worlds. I'm not going to put the exact pages into my Book of Shadows, but I want the green cover with the Charmed symbol of the cover, and then I'm going to copy some of the spells into it, with some hand drawn versions of the artwork. This will be a personal set for myself to have on display with my character costumed dolls and for friends to play with when I have art meet ups... It's also good book binding practice--- something I haven't done in a while.

So, thanks to those who have posted some of the pages here, they will definitely be helpful for my little books.

I need major help getting my cover to glue down. I have tried e-6000, wood glue and ready to try contact cement I am making a BOS from vinyl and wood. Can anyone help me with this its getting so frustrating

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back