Charmed!

More prop pics to "Charm" your collection:
GramsnPiper.jpg

PattinGirls.jpg

PattinPrue.jpg

And still more prop pics...lol These are from the final episode seen on the wall as they head up stairs. Enjoy!:
whyatandchrisyounger.jpg

WhyatandChrisolder.jpg

thepowerofthreefinal1a.jpg

storytime.jpg

If there are any other prop pics you want shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do.:)

Thanks Bookbinder3.
I tried to make these pages back in the late 90s when the show started, but didnt have enough accurate reference.
If you have anymore I'm sure a lot of people here would be very grateful if you could post some more. :)

Thanks again.

The pdf's that I have I got from a young lady that used to sell them. But their are a couple of places on the net that sells them as well...very pricey tho because they are done in leather. here is the link for one of the sites that does the best work imo:
Tallpoppy Studio — Charmed Book of Shadows — Welcome
and what his looks like.
shelf2D1.jpg

shelf2c2.jpg

titlepage2009.jpg

Hope it helps
I have one of these; it's put together very nicely. The cover's all leather and the pages made to look aged & worn. You're right though...very pricey indeed; bought it off ebay for $400.00 I'd say it was well worth it :)

Yes it looks good, but do you have to cast a spell to get the purchase information to appear? :)

Hello there,

This is my Book Replica. For pricing, click on the purchase tab at the top of the page and there is a drop down list including pricing (with shipping).

Does this not appear for You?

any one have any more paper props from charmed? like Prue's funeral announcement phoebe's and cole's wedding announcement phoebe's and coop's wedding announcement
phoebe's divorce papers?

Just a tidbit of information here... If you have a Facebook page.... in search, type in Charmed Replica Pages... they make an exchange pages there for free,

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back