ChaosPrince's Superior Spider-Man

Ah right, well thanks for the info...I would get a pair but there aren't any size 7's...or 8's, if I got 12 that'd be too large. When buying a pair is it a good idea to get a larger pair so your feet can get in more easily or do you get whatever size foot you are?
I bought a half size down. When it comes to gymnastics and climbing, it is generally good to have tight shoes so that you have more control and balance.
If they don't have your size, contact the owner directly, she is a very nice woman and it's a very small company. You will be able to custom order a pair. I've had some great conversations with her.

I went to the website but they don't deliver to the UK unfortunately, the bit where you have to put country they had the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but they are on Amazon and eBay and neither has my size, they have size 7 in women's though lol but I'll email and ask the lady at ZEMgear and ask

I went to the website but they don't deliver to the UK unfortunately, the bit where you have to put country they had the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but they are on Amazon and eBay and neither has my size, they have size 7 in women's though lol but I'll email and ask the lady at ZEMgear and ask
You have other reputable options for tabi style shoes or malleable workout shoes.
Martial Arts studios and shops sell tabi while gyms and athletics stores sell vibrams and other shoes similar to ZEMgear

Yeah I saw some on the UK amazon and might just use a black pair of them or something, I was really hoping to use the hero ones though as they were the closest resembling pair

What kind of shoes are they? I'm getting my suit done soon and I'm panicing about finding the right footwear so i don't wear out the feet of my suit!

I know you mentioned further up in the thread that you wouldn't be building the wrist devices from comics, but how about a pair of small web shooters (similar to the ASM1/ASM2 shooters, perhaps?).

Couple questions, who is Tim Glide and how do I find him? I need that backpack.. Lol!
@norcal_cap on instagram, wow how did I miss that question, he still sells these!

- - - Updated - - -

I know you mentioned further up in the thread that you wouldn't be building the wrist devices from comics, but how about a pair of small web shooters (similar to the ASM1/ASM2 shooters, perhaps?).
I'm redoing my Superior Spider-Man cosplay with The RPC Studio and I'll be puff painting again, but this time I'll add the raised back spider, and wrist devices. Stay tuned on my instagram @Bboyspiderman for updates.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back