Captain America TWS (The Winter Soldier

I haven't seen anyone post this pic yet, but this is what I am going for next, either by upgrading my T.F.A suit or having a new one done.
It was part of the Winter Soldier display at SDCC

new cap.jpg

No not yet as from all the pics .... it appears this would be his Super Soldier shield, the art work shows his TFA costume being worn with his red shield, and the image above with the classic shield so I will wait for more info before changinf shield colour

Yeah with limited reference pics it's gonna be hard for both costumes, mine is booked in for commission in November so fingers crossed we will have a fair few more shots by then and possibly a trailer

Yeah with limited reference pics it's gonna be hard for both costumes, mine is booked in for commission in November so fingers crossed we will have a fair few more shots by then and possibly a trailer

Booked for commission? Is someone building you a suit? I'm looking for someone to do the same for me.

Has anyone come up with a pattern of the helmet and costume to build with?

Anyone taking commissions for the helmet (for those of us with no artistic ability).

- - - Updated - - -

Who were you using for commission?

Have a look at my build thread in my signature. It's got progress pics of the helmet being made. The whole of my suit is being made by my buddy who also does commissions.

So we have hopefully now seen the costume pics. He is going to have thre main costumes we see him in, the new stealth, the old (updated) TFA, and his walking around gear that he fights Bucky in. I am going to be building the stealth suit and here are a few of the pics I've found recently (Thanks EMPIRE MAGAZINE!)
Profile.jpg

Empire cover.jpg

arms crossed.jpg

Last edited:
Links don't work for me, steamshovel.

I'm in the preliminary phases of starting up the "stealth suit", hopefully have it done in time for the Premiere in April. It was fun going to The Avengers in my TFA uniform. The more I look into it, the more I discover. I initially thought they had omitted the red stripe on the side of the pants that we've seen in the comic book version, but in the Right view, you can still see a very dark red in there.

Here's some helpful shots I've been working with to get a good idea of the features and design elements in this uniform.
Front/Left
Front
Right

Trying to figure out if there's a leather shoulder holster out there that could be easily modified to mimick the setup on Cap. There's that X connection on the upper back for it, so the leather straps really don't holster anything but the shield.

I know I'm gonna have to build the shirt/jacket, but I've been trying to find an easier way to get the pants. There's these tactical pants that have knee-pads built in that, with a little modification, could look the part. Trouble is, I can't seem to find a company that makes 'em in navy. I've seen Khaki, Black, OD Green, and several camo types, but no blue yet.

http://reloadgears.com/images/TMC1863.jpg

hey, bazookafied. just a quick comment on those pants, those look great, and i think you can get the black to get to navy. use a rit dye color remover to get it to a lighter shade and then dye them either navy blue or a royal blue (royal might be best to get the black to have a blue tone to it and look more like navy)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back