burn notice props

I was going to ask if anyone had found any of the knives from the show, nice dagger Neosporing.

Has anyone else id-ed any of the folding or throwing knives from BN? There have been many.

very cool collection:thumbsup MacGyver and nice display also:thumbsup
congratulations for your work.

bests

Caplan

Thanks Caplan, it has been a labor of love to track down items from the show or make my own.

-Mac

PS
I'd love to see someone tackle these:

Agent Bly's ID S1, Ep 6. "Unpaid Debts"
normal_BN_episode6_00569.jpg

Mike's fake ID pkg, end of S1, Ep 10 "False Flags"
normal_BN_episode10_01108.jpg

Security card S2, Ep 2 "Turn & Burn"
normal_BN_S2Ep2_00049.jpg

normal_BN_S2Ep2_00617.jpg

normal_BN_S2Ep2_00620.jpg

normal_BN_S2Ep2_00650.jpg

Last edited:
nice screenshots:thumbsup but the résolution is low....
not sure for the correct réplica..

espered, Mac

bests

Caplan

Yeah sorry about the low-res. I found those on the Burn Notice picture site, which are pretty poor quality. I don't have the software to do my own screencaps, so I have to scroung for shots. :(

-Mac

Last edited:
How about the blue tooth cantenna Michael makes out of a can like a "Pringles" can? I think it might have one of those Hollywood made up brand labels on it. So replicating that might be fun.
It's in the third season episode "End Run" when he hacks Tyler Brennen's cell phone. I'm just going from memory on this one. I need to pick up season 3.

I forgot one of my newest prop acquisitions, Jimbo's hat as seen in S1, Ep 6 "Unpaid Debts", where Michael plays the part of Homer a boat repo man.

SNC00155.jpg

The good news is Jimbo's place is still in Miami and you can still buy merchandice from him. The bad news is he does not ship items, so you either have to go to his location in Miami or know someone who can buy it for you and ship it to you.

Here is Jeffery D. wearing his in "Unpaid Debts"
HomerHat2.jpg

-Mac

Last edited:
Hi MacGiverSG10, any chance you can post a shot of your c4 or even just the label? This show rocks they are just starting season 3 in the UK!

Does anyone have any other close ups of BN documents?

Cheers

Here is a shot of the C4 from S1, Ep 6 "Unpaid Debts"
Capture-C-41.jpg

... And my version
SNC00157.jpg

I probably didn't get the fonts totally correct, the show prop's font seems more BOLD than mine. Also, I could not figue out the small print so I resorted to something I've seen on some Star Trek props with text, using song lyrics. I choose my song lyrics from another favorite spy TV show of the 60's Secret Agent Man (or as they called it in the UK Danger Man.) :)

The middle line might be "Army Ordnance ...." I cannot really make it out too well??

enjoy S3,
-Mac

BTW
Found some better screencaps for Agent Jason Bly's ID
Capture-2-4.jpg

Capture-2-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mac

hey! very nice more screnncaps the réplica is possible but not exactly sure for the 100% accurate

résult soon for the start

bests

Marc

I just found these from S1, Ep 8 "Wanted Man", where Fiona takes on her first bounty hunter gig -- The Welcome To Miami snowglobe Mike gives her as a gift.

Capture-11.jpg

Capture-10.jpg

Capture-8.jpg

Capture-7.jpg

Capture-6.jpg

Anyone good at making snowglobes? :lol

-Mac

Last edited:
mac thanks for the good screen cap of jason bly's css id card. i forward it to the guy that made my cia ids and driver's license. he said it was good enough to work of off. its going to take hime some time to make it due to he has other props in the making at the moment. when i get it i will post a pic of it.
andy

mac thanks for the good screen cap of jason bly's css id card. i forward it to the guy that made my cia ids and driver's license. he said it was good enough to work of off. its going to take hime some time to make it due to he has other props in the making at the moment. when i get it i will post a pic of it.
andy

Any updates on Jason Bly's CSS id card? Would love to see how it turned out.

Scott

hi scott having trouble with the id. its hard to make out what it says under jason blyes name. looking for a better screen cap of the id and then i can get it made.
andy

Gaw, can you imagine the issues you could have with a block of clay labelled "C4"?

How about, the Motorola phone Victor gives to Michael to keep track of him by GPS in Season 2, all pink and rhinestone-y.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back