burn notice props

indianeagle

like to know if there's any props out there from the tv show burn notice. i found 2 different cia ids for miachel weston character on the web. love to have these ids duplicated for my collection.

I've got a couple of pairs of the Oliver Peoples Victory 55 in gold/cognac. Picked them up early last year when the company consolidated them to the flagship store. Sad really, I picked them up for retail while others who didn't want to put in a little phone time were spending over a thousand for them on ebay.

Pretty sure they have a few still available at the stores from the rerelease.

I've been working on Michael's burn file since, well, whatever season it appeared in, lol. Sadly, it's taken a backseat to other projects.

In other news, I can't wait for the new episode this week. :)

How about a role of Duct Tape?

"Guns make you stupid, duct tape makes you smart."

Man, just about anything you can find might have been, or might be, a prop from Burn Notice!

a buddy of mine told me the other day after i sent him scans of 2 different cia ids for michael westons character that when the show started michaels weston character was a burned nsa agent and latter as the show progressed he became a burned cia agent he can relate to the spy aspects of it being a retired nsa agent

Love this show, Id be interested to see any props that are out there. For there clothes and his sunglasses, seenON! always matches them right away, plus links to buy.

http://blog.seenon.com/category/television/burn-notice/

On another note, i love Oliver Peoples sunglasses, pricey but they are the best glasses you can buy imo. I have 3 pairs myself, and got lucky when i watched an episode and saw Jeffrey Donovan wearing them :)

Hi, Serenity any chance you have some shots of your burn notice file you could post or even some pages to print off? How are you putting Micheals alternative life together?Cheers

awesome thread, i have some of the original yogurts that he eats :) I kid I kid, would be cool to have one of Sam's shirts tho.

I heard him say in an interview that all of his shirts come from a local shirt vendor in Miami. pretty cool. i really loved this show since the very first episode :)

I've been a fan of this show since Day 1. So much so, it has caused me to start wearing suits more often than I probably should. The man's got style!

Anyway, thanks to this show, I have purchased a real Sig Sauer P228, a black Galco SOB holster for said gun, a pair of Gold/Cognac Victory 55's, the Chase Durer watch (on backorder until September), and even the very same comforter/quilt seen on his bed. It has also inspired the purchase of some pretty sharp suits!

One of these days I'll pick up the Bushnell H2O compact folding binoculars (which I believe are the 8x25 magnification) always seen in the Charger, and the Emerson Combat Karambit. Possibly even his Motorolla BlueTooth earpiece.

I've been a fan of this show since Day 1. So much so, it has caused me to start wearing suits more often than I probably should. The man's got style!

Anyway, thanks to this show, I have purchased a real Sig Sauer P228, a black Galco SOB holster for said gun, a pair of Gold/Cognac Victory 55's, the Chase Durer watch (on backorder until September), and even the very same comforter/quilt seen on his bed. It has also inspired the purchase of some pretty sharp suits!

One of these days I'll pick up the Bushnell H2O compact folding binoculars (which I believe are the 8x25 magnification) always seen in the Charger, and the Emerson Combat Karambit. Possibly even his Motorolla BlueTooth earpiece.

Have got a Silver Motorola RAZR as well? I keep looking for one cheap on eBay (not working), but they're usually at least $50.

Have got a Silver Motorola RAZR as well? I keep looking for one cheap on eBay (not working), but they're usually at least $50.

Not yet, but my sister does. I'm just waiting for her to upgrade. LOL

But then again, I don't really care about the phone since he gets a new one every season.

Intersted to see some of the paper props from the show. I love it and White Collar.

I am a little tired of all of USA networks in show advertising for Toyota and Hyundai. White Collar, Covert Affairs, Burn Notice and Royal Pains all have blatant and whorish ads written into the scripts.

Hey guys,

I am also a big Burn Notice fan, glad to see there are fans at the RPF, too. I wanted to show my current BN prop collection thus far ....
SNC00149.jpg

I managed to find a pair of the Oliver Peoples 55 sunglasses w/ gold frames and cognac lens and got a Chase Durer Special Forces UDT 1000 wristewatch just last December. Both are becoming very hard to find.

Also id-ed the mini binoculars Mike uses with some fan help over at USA's BN forum; they are the Bushnell H2O (8x25mm). I saw them here on sales today (8-30-2010) http://www.binoculars.com/binocular...ulars/bushnell8x25h2ofrpcompactbinoculars.cfm

The pants in the background, are the cargo pants Mike has worn in several seasons. They were found thru Seen-On's web site. I got mine at Nordstoms on-line, but I am not sure if they are still available?

Enjoy
-Mac

Last edited:
I also worked a few paper props from the show.

One of my favorite is Carla's business card seen in S2, Ep4 "Comrades", which Fiona is holding here ....
BN_S2Ep4_00607.jpg

So with some measurable help from Division6, with graphics and fonts, we came up with this version...
SNC00154.jpg

CarlaBusCard.jpg

Becuase Fi's finger is blocking the zip code, we left it off the prop card, but some research shows it is most likely "33050".

I also did this "Steve Remington" one. One of Michael's cover IDs from S1, Ep5 "Family Business".
SNC00153.jpg

** EDIT **
And here is Sam (Bruce Campell) holding Mike's Cover ID business card he made for him
Capture-0.jpg

-Mac

Last edited:
I've been a huge fan of the show from the beginning myself, wouldn't mind seeing some "Chuck Finley" business cards (I think there's been a few different ones on the show)

I think the ultimate prop from Burn Notice would have to be the Charger, anyone got an old one lying around they feel like doing up? :lol

i've got a dagger of destiny, that i'm pleased with...from the season 1 finale seek and destroy
KR34.jpg

they call it the 'Blackjet Throwing Dagger'

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back