BTTF Real pepsi perfect if we ALL help

Unless your going to start a Facebook group or get some kind of Pepsi petition form where EVERYONE can go on and just sign it then its going to be pretty useless.

I have been thinking this for years, that if Pepsi doesn't do this...they'll be missing a huge marketing opportunity...

hi ALL anyone sent pepsi any e-mails yet? if yes what have you sent? if no then get sending lol

Like I said, sending a bunch of email isn't going to cut it. If your are serious I would put together an online petition and put it on blast. Sending out a bunch of email won't do it but if you make enough noise via social media, Pepsi may respond.

Like I said, sending a bunch of email isn't going to cut it. If your are serious I would put together an online petition and put it on blast. Sending out a bunch of email won't do it but if you make enough noise via social media, Pepsi may respond.
yes that dose sound good but im not sure how to start the ball rolling (like i said i dont us facebook) SOOOOOOOO if anyone knows how to start somthing like this off, then please do....... im sure one of us can help here????

yes that dose sound good but im not sure how to start the ball rolling (like i said i dont us facebook) SOOOOOOOO if anyone knows how to start somthing like this off, then please do....... im sure one of us can help here????

You don't need facebook to set up a generic online sign-up petition. Having Facebook to spread it around once made would help a lot but to to make one you don't need Facebook...........

I'm not sure coming up with an idea and then asking someone else to execute on it is going to get you any traction.

If this is important to you I'd suggest you get on Facebook, learn how to use it, then get the ball rolling.

I don’t want to rain on your parade. And I don’t work for Pepsi, but do have a background with the type equipment they use.
The cost to set up equipment to fill a new shape bottle along with the cost to manufacture said bottles, new shipping crates, etc. would far exceed any profit Pepsi would make. While BTTF fans would love them to do it, I really don’t see it happing.
But I’ve been wrong before, so good luck.

I'm not sure coming up with an idea and then asking someone else to execute on it is going to get you any traction.

If this is important to you I'd suggest you get on Facebook, learn how to use it, then get the ball rolling.

but someone thats more experianced at hyping things up online /facebook would do a better job than a newbie

This is a very good idea. only hope it gets to Pepsi and make them think about it. Even if all production costs for a new bottle are high, if the final price is affordable lots of people will buy it (I'm sure not only BTTF collectors). By getting these on sale on cinemas and malls all over the world, Pepsi would get a huge publicity and a lot of money

Last edited:
I feel I should also mention that the Pepsi perfect bottle and logo will be the intellectual property of Universal Studios, petitioning Pepsi can't lead to it happening unless Universal did it. You'd have to petition both and hope that Universal would license it and Pepsi would allow the use of their name.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back