BTTF Prop 2015 Bottles Screen Used on Ebay

Is that a Matt Tracker toy from M.A.S.K. behind the bottles?
Sorry for the hijack, but congrats on the purchase! Awesome buy!!!:)

My biggest problem right now on doing any more sets has been time. These things take FOREVER to make up.

Right now all I have available is a single set of non-flip top bottles and even those are a bit dinged from handling and such.

I honestly have no idea when I'll get around to doing more.

-Gary

Is that a Matt Tracker toy from M.A.S.K. behind the bottles?
Sorry for the hijack, but congrats on the purchase! Awesome buy!!!:)

Thanks, but directly behind the bottles is the Hoverboard and underneath the bottles is my boxing gloves signed by Sylvester Stallone.

So....... no word from anyone?? Any chance we can either get:

1. A cheap resin cast bottle that we finish and decal ourselves? or.....
2. A diagram showing the measurements so maybe we can make on in wood or resin ourselves?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

They're heeeere... A shot of the family. Preproduction Turned Resin bottle with test graphics on the left. Turned wood screen used Slice in the middle and Sceen Used Flip Top Diet Pepsi.

2015-01.jpg

I gotta say, there is not a doubt in my mine that these are screen used bottles now. For the price I paid... damn, these are AWESOME. They are also beat up pieces of c&*p, but I wouldn't expect anything less from legit bottles.

First up, I'm really impressed with the graphics. This is the best shot I could get at the moment showing the labels.

2015-01a.jpg

They are all individually cut vinyl graphics. Even the little lettering on the Slice. My own plastics guys can't get his cutter to do stuff this small. I'd love to know just how they did it 20 years ago.

Here is a shot of the Nutritional Info on both backs.

2015-02.jpg

2015-03.jpg

Again, I'm completely at a loss as to how they did it. These are all indivual letters and some are completely missing or faded. Very cool.

You can also see that the slice is indeed turned wood. Infact, the grain is competely noticable under the paint. The paid for the slice is very interesting. It's almost an iridescent flip paint. Red-Orange to an almost Orange Pearl for the highlights. Pretty neat and a bit lighter than the color I guessed at for my replicas.

The Diet Pepsi being a flip bottle is a completely different animal as you can see below. It's not resin at all, but instead VAC-FORMED PLASTIC - just like the clear Pepsi Perfects.

2015-04.jpg

As you can see the years have not been kind to this bottle. However, I have no reason to think the damage is recent. The tape is about as aged as what's on my Preproduction Prototype.

If you saw the auction you saw that the straw was extended out. It can slide back and forth, so I just put it in like it was see on screen. It's just rubber tubing.

The bottles are interesting in that the Diet Pepsi is just a tad bigger than the slice. It's apparent that a wood turning was just split in half to make the vac-tool for the Flip Top Clear and solid Bottles.

Of course now I know exactly how they went together. I suppose I need to start on that Clear Pepsi Perfect Replica now...

Ugh :)

-Gary

I see you have some Ghostbuster figures. Got a spare Winston?

Sooo.. anyone here get this set? I gotta say that price seemed low for all three OPENING bottles. You would pay more for one of the 1500 Nike Air Mags :(

-Gary

Nah... I dropped out at my limit... Ok, that limit was lower than what you call "limit", I just tried a little bit for fun. I knew with my first bid that I won't get the bottles, but I can say I bid on a "real" screenused item with all the other crazy moviefreaks... That was the first time ever... Ah, it feels like that... :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back