BTTF Prop 2015 Bottles Screen Used on Ebay

That is crazy gary they look legit to me and I congratulate you on the purchase. It's unreal how all the letters are vinyl like that very interesting NOW get to work on the clear pepsi :lol

Overall shape is pretty much dead on to the pre-production bottle -except- the preproduction bottle is about 1/8" shorter at the top. That makes the replicas shorter than the real thing and honestly, I can live with that.

Of course, there is NO mistaking one of my replicas for the real thing now that I see how the real ones go together.

-Gary

The last Days a slice bottle were on ebay. screenused. The seller wrote that, but I dont know if it can be screenused.

I wonder why no-one ever tried to do simple resin replicas?

I wonder why no-one ever tried to do simple resin replicas?

I have these that Gary Weaver made. They are resin but not that simple:

IMG_7325.jpg

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7332.jpg

Yeah, awesome bottles... I saw the thread from gary, but there was no progress, or did he open another thread?!?

A set would be cool, but not cheap at all, right? In a time where everything has a cheaper solution, maybe it is possible to do a run of these in a cheaper version...

Best example for cheaper but still nice quality is the JP Cryo Cans in the yunkyard...

MAy I ask what you pay for?!?

You know what I just thought about? Back in the late 1990s (which was the last time I went to Universal Studios), they had souvenir cups for "Terminator 2: 3-D" that were almost the same shape as the bottles. Not the same size, I think, but almost the same shape.

I am down for a cheap version as well.

Maybe just a blank that someone molds in resin??
Just a rough mold, and we can do the sanding and finishing ourselves. We would be responsible for the sand, paint and decaling. I would be down for that.... I just need a proper shaped objuect to start with.

MAy I ask what you pay for?!?

If I remember correctly Gary was charging $750-$800 per set of 4 bottles. These are cast off Gary's preproduction BTTF Pepsi Perfect bottle he has.

You know what I just thought about? Back in the late 1990s (which was the last time I went to Universal Studios), they had souvenir cups for "Terminator 2: 3-D" that were almost the same shape as the bottles. Not the same size, I think, but almost the same shape.

Yes it was exactly the same shape but about 300% larger. It was HUGE!

ouch!! that is half the mortgage for a month. I would be kicked out by my wife for sure.... I could see me, curled up in the dog house, holding my set of bottles tightly.

So.... can we make a cheap $20.00 resin bottle happen? Or at least to cost. Can be rough, as we can be responsible for all the work to finish them up.

I would really love to get a set from Gary but he seems to be too busy to make some more, he's probably sick of me asking him every once in awhile.

Was the Mountain Dew version used in the film? I don't remember seeing it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back