BTTF Marty Sunglasses

image.jpeg
Looks like my wish is coming true! :D

Final prototypes have been approved and the main production run will start immediately!

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/indy_magnoli/RPF/IMG_5287-2_zpshww4436y.jpg
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/indy_magnoli/RPF/IMG_5288-2_zpskljavwsd.jpg

As you can see in the first photo, the lenses don't look super-mirrored, but then in the full sunlight, you can see me waving while taking the photo clearly in the reflection. I'm really happy with these lenses. Indoors you can see the wearer's eyes, but outside, you can only see yourself.

Amazing job on these. Instant buy.
I own 3 pairs of glasses from Magnoli and they are all absolutely terrific and great quality items. I have no doubt those will blow me away as well.

Took well over a year but hey... many of us have been waiting since 1985... so what's one more year? ;)
;) I'm sure they'll be worth it! I have always wanted to own a pair of Marty glasses, which is why it was my first reply a year ago, when you asked what glasses people would like made! :D As we know this style of Zeiss glasses are hard to come by, so thank you for making it possible to add this piece to our costumes and props collections/displays.

Production has begun, but the run won't be ready until July at the earliest. I will post here, on our facebook page, twitter, etc... as soon as they are available. No one will miss out!

Marvelous. I was hoping they'd be ready in time for DragonCon in late August. Looks like they will be!

For those not wanting to wait... we've got two Marty Sunglasses ready to ship:

Final Prototypes (exactly the same as the final run): SOLD
Initial Prototypes (same frames, but with less mirrored lenses and the opaque rectangular nosepads): $40

Shipping included in both above prices. First come, first served.

Last edited:
For those not wanting to wait... we've got two Marty Sunglasses ready to ship:

Final Prototypes (exactly the same as the final run): SOLD
Initial Prototypes (same frames, but with less mirrored lenses and the opaque rectangular nosepads): $40

Shipping included in both above prices. First come, first served.

I'm confused. I thought sales offers are just allowed in the classified section.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back