BTTF Marty Sunglasses

Has anyone checked out the photos at this link?:
Zeiss 9337 1201 MIRROR Back To The Future
Yes, I have! Those are definitely the real deal! And the only 100% accurate pair of vintage aviators I've ever seen pictured online at that! Notice the 1985 release date, these were definitely a brand new product hitting the market at the time much like Marty's Shoes, Skateboard, or Walkman.
Also here's a couple of bonus photos from that website’s server which are not shown in the listing, it's an exact match to 4K screenschots!
img_1774.jpg

img_1771.jpg

Zeiss 9337 1201 MIRROR Back To The Future

Having said that, and now having seen the real thing; the replicas that Indy Magnoli made are amazingly accurate, and a great quality product. I bought a pair and I absolutely love them! Very satisfied with the purchase, and a fair price.

Last edited:
Here is our design overlaid onto the Zeiss glasses from Vintage Sunglasses Shop:

zeiss-overlay_zpsccvmixrt.jpg

The plastic bridge piece, as we mentioned above, definitely needs to be a bit narrower and perhaps the nose-pads longer, but everything else seems to match up pretty well.
I also overlayed your design onto a real pair of Zeiss West Germany 9337 1201 Aviators, and it is super accurate. Pretty much perfect!
MagnoliOverlayZeissAviators.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back