Breaking Bad Props

Just want to say I'm a huge fan of the show. I signed up for the site just for this thread. Just went through all the pages and you all have some incredible collections! I did go to the Museum of Moving Images and have some close up shots of some of the props, not sure how helpful it will be for you all.

I also have the season 4 press kit and season 5B press kit. The props I'd really like to get are the pink bear and the challenge coins.

And how about some pizza to eat with the beer

Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Los Lunas - Chicago-Style Pizza

pizza9.JPG

Would anyone be willing to hook me up with some decent shots of the ski masks Walt and Jessie wore when snatching the Methlymine and abducting Saul? My sister in law was looking for a new knitting project and wants to make them for me, can't find a pattern online or any good up close shots. Thanks!

Hats are sold out online, not that I had that kinda scratch to drop on one anyway lol. They're taking email addresses to let people know which stores will be getting some for anyone interested.

Wasn't able to secure a goorin hat but it's alright. Was able to get great1's email. So I'll be making my prop soon (and I might even put them on all the beers for my next BB viewing party!).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back