Breaking Bad Props

Just reminded myself I never did post this, but it's a long awaited piece I've wanted for a very long time.

Gonna keep it short and sweet but purchased Tuco's boxing gloves god knows how long ago, they shine really nice in all honesty, to say they're not real diamonds, I'd wear them myself but I'd look like a dick lol... Pics as follows.

Tuckanator the man for pointing these out for me!

Also came with this stupidly long chain (nearly 40 inches!) so I'm looking at swapping out for an identical figaro chain soon enough. :lol:

1693172579170.png
1693172638008.png
1693172709107.png

Also just another quick enquiry, did anyone ever get a decent enough Sabrosito STL file? Or drop on a replica? Still want one for my collection but I believe the current available sabrosito stl is kinda far off...

For anyone interested in identifying the specific tighty-whities that Walt wore in the pilot and the flashback in Ozymandias—they were Towncraft brand briefs, size 38 and 40 (production-used ones were available in more than one size)—and the shirt was a green Covington "Easy Care" long-sleeve button-down with a single breast pocket in size XL.

These are collections are inspiring as hell, are the contents of the lab notes and frank's case file still available? I'm hitting a brick wall with AMC and no archive or wayback seems to get me anywhere. Would love to start with the paper props as they're my favourite thing to start a collection with, feel way more personal and for some reason just satisfy my monkey brain big time ha

Not sure if you intentionally deleted your message asking about the color of Walt's shirt from the pilot, but here are some photos of the production-used shirt in case it helps with locating the right color:

View attachment 1777424
View attachment 1777425
Yeah i was going to re edit my comment but was still researching so just removed it. I just meant some scenes show the colour looking dark/army green and others show it lighter (which matches your pics). Thought maybe it was just the light variation during the scene maybe?

But Propstores archive shows a similar shirt, thats a different brand and slightly darker which was from the Pilot flashback scene aswell..

Yeah i was going to re edit my comment but was still researching so just removed it. I just meant some scenes show the colour looking dark/army green and others show it lighter (which matches your pics). Thought maybe it was just the light variation during the scene maybe?

But Propstores archive shows a similar shirt, thats a different brand and slightly darker which was from the Pilot flashback scene aswell..
Oh I see the issue. The shirts don't match across the pilot and the Ozymandias flashback:

PilotVsOzy.png

The differing buttons and textures of the fabrics are the immediate giveaways, even when the different lighting across the two scenes obscures some of the difference in color.

So it looks like the pilot shirt was a 55% cotton/45% polyester blend bright green Covington "Easy Care" long-sleeve button-down in size XL, and the Ozymandias shirt was a darker green 100% cotton Woolrich shirt in size L, as per Propstore's listing.

EDIT: My mistake!

The difference between the shirts is due to the darker shirt being worn during Walt's first cook, and the brighter shirt being worn during the one that goes wrong with Krazy-8 and Emilio. Here's an image of Walt in the pilot wearing the same kind of shirt he wears in the Ozymandias flashback (notice the type of buttons, the placement of buttons on the collar, and the thicker fabric):

normal_bb101-1197.jpg

Hope this clears things up! Just varying wardrobe for two different points in time in the story.

Last edited:
Other than the green Woolrich shirt used for some outdoor scenes, Cranston appears to have worn Daniel Cremieux shirts in these colors. See the bottom corners of the chest pocket and v-stitch. They match the season 1 poster.
s-l1600.jpg
Daniel-Cremieux-Collection-Henry-Shirt-Green.jpg

Since we're on the topic of his wardrobe during the pilot episode, I also think all of his jackets for seasons 1 and 2 were like these made by Joseph & Feiss. Note the curved tucks on the back next to the armholes, and the zipper placket, too.
XXXL-P0.jpg
XXXL-P0 2.jpg

I own Walt’s shirt and pants from 3x6 “Sunset” and 5x8 “Gliding Over All”

I also have a shirt and jacket that Gus Fring wore in Better Call Saul 6x5 “Black and Blue”

Attachments

• IMG_0955.jpeg
    IMG_0955.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0953.jpeg
    IMG_0953.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hey guys!

Today I come to you with my most prized item in my small collection - even beyond my BrBa/BCS Collecting. It´s the infamous Revenge Blazer of Gustavo Fring in Breaking Bad S04E10 "Salud". I´ve wrote before in this thread but here´s the full story now!

Hugo Boss Maselli6, Lanificio Tesse Biella, from autumn/winter collection 2011
I got very nice HD/4k pictures, so make sure to zoom into them to look at the pristine fabric of the coat. :) I hope you also enjoy my short story-time! <3

Actually it´s not the first one I´v got my hold on. I´ve tried to get it for many many years but eventually gave up and came to the conclusion that it was probably custom-made. One day I encountered a nice looking, light gray sports coat on vinted.com. At first I looked at it and thought: "Hey that´s similar to the actual one!" but then I saw the lining which you could see when Gus went to the bathroom to puke out the poison. And so I "calmly" texted the seller and bought it for 20€. Unfortulately it was a 40R and not a 38R, but it brought me a big step closer because now I knew everything about it, and so I scoured the internet for it. Hugo Boss, it was that simple. You could have known it when peeking at the label that was visible in the before mentioned scene. I even owned one with the exact same label but never came to this conclusion. In the meantime a tailor ruined the 40R, so it was not usable for further purposes. I should have pressed charges actually, it´s ridiculous.

Eventually I came across it again - even in my size - but it had a lot of unmentioned flaws, e.g. moth holes at the sleeve and the bottom front. Bummer. Against all odds, and me being lucky as hell, I got another 40R on eBay in bad condition but only to take one sleeve and attach it to the flawed one. Before that I managed to restore the sleeve to a better condition. Learning from previous mistakes, I took it to a japanese master tailor. Even he appreciated the cut and the fabric of this Sport Coat for it being a RTW (Ready-to-Wear) garment. But the one mothholes on the bottom front remained. I didn´t mind it all too much. Getting it mended was an option, but it would mean an unexpected result for a lot of money. So I was content, but always on the look-out for another one, yet knowing that I´ve run out of luck. Had a blast wearing it in the summer in the meantime!

Which brings us to the present: my lucky ass found another one (on a polish equivalent of eBay, Poshmark or Grailed) through daily googling and scouring Google Images. 38R, mint-condition, hell yeah. It was already sold. In my desperation, I messaged the seller nonetheless and asked him, if he could forward my offer to buy it for much more money to the buyer. Turns out that it wasn´t sold completely because the buyer didn´t pay yet. So he took my generous offer instead. Sorry, not sorry I guess! At this point, I couldn´t just back off. It was much more to me than just some light gray blazer. And now, I got it. As Walter White would say: "I won.". The only thing that´s left is getting it tailored for me, trim it around the waist and maybe adjust the sleeve length since the rest is fitting my frame perfectly and without any flaws. It´s great.
-> The End.
Meaning, I have one blazer left. I will maybe put it out for sale (here or elsewhere) or getting it singed by Giancarlo Esposito and frame it. What do you think?
PS: I also have the exact same black plaid overcoat that Gus wore in Better Call Saul frequently, so go and check out my other posts :)

CTm0Xb_WoAAqHLe.jpg

MV5BMTYyNDk0MTA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkxMTU5NTM@._V1_FMjpg_UX2048_.jpg

Attachments

• image (1).png
    image (1).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • breaking-bad_F6VkgW.jpg
    breaking-bad_F6VkgW.jpg
    798.2 KB · Views: 11
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-03-25 at 11.29.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-03-25 at 11.29.04.jpeg
    711.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Size-48.jpg
    Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Size-48.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Line-plus-size-large-sizes.jpg
    Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Line-plus-size-large-sizes.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
  • Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Color-grey.jpg
    Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Color-grey.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Clasp-buttons.jpg
    Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M-Clasp-buttons.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M.jpg
    Hugo-Boss-Maselli-Tesso-Biella-Wool-Men-s-Blazer-48-M.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.png
    image.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 16

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back