Blake's 7 prop replicas?

How much does he usually ask for one of those?

He usually sells them for between £99 & £150 which can often be seen for sale on my ebay page which is AWBESTBARGAINS so even if they are not listed just now you can still look at the feedback left by other buyers and make enquiries/offers.

I'm gonna bump this one, cause I'm only a few episodes away from the series end! I'm sure we all know what that means. Time for propping because I want to run around my basement pla-- Because I want to collect. Anyway...

I've been looking over the pics of the Liberator guns in this thread, and I realized this will a very tricky one to tackle - I wondered if anyone has anything to post regarding... a starting off point for trying to tackle this build. Found parts lists? Basic dimensions? Scratch building methods...? Amusing anecdotes? I can't seem to find much on how this prop went together originally.

Thanks!

I have a couple of Martin Bower made Teleport bracelets. One was made about 10 years ago and the other more recently and there are some differences between them (different shade of colour, different hinge etc). Must get some pics and post them.

It's been a while - but... my first three bracelets are finished :)

brace3.jpg

and my first Federation troopers rifle is nearly done too!

gun9.jpg

Yes, yes. You must. You must!

Here are pics of the 2 Martin Bower bracelets I have. Sorry for the blurriness of the pics. I have a camera that refuses point blank to take close up pictures. Which is a bit of a problem for a camera I would have thought.

This is the first bracelet I got about 10 years ago.

Last edited:
And the last of the 2nd bracelet. Just putting together pics of them side by side now.

(For some reason Photobucket deleted all my pics. The ones in my next post show the two bracelets quite well anyway though).

Last edited:
Here are the pics of the two bracelets side by side and they have turned out a lot clearer that the previous ones. The differences between the more recent one and my original are as follows.:

The new one is:

A darker shade of brown.

The metal tape around the bracelet is more chrome than the original.

The text is darker in colour.

The pink/red thing is thinner.

The hinge is more prominent.

Size wise they are exactly the same.

Both great looking pieces though.

SDC11331.jpg

SDC11330.jpg

SDC11329.jpg

SDC11328.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back