Black Cat Costume – Emerald City Comicon 2014

Costume process and pieces:

Wig by Taobaopit
Mask by LME masks
Collar - handmade for me by a vendor at a Renaissance Faire, I just added a plain round pet tag by tying it on with a satin ribbon
Rubber look cat suit
Black satin under-bust corset by True Corset
Rubber look gloves - modified to allow metal claw rings to poke through each finger hole
I cut down the gloves to be just over wrist-length and I'm using the cut-off pieces to cover the tops of my shoes (black leather pumps)

I know this thread is a little old, but thank you soooooo much for linking everything! A costume I had lined up for AHCC fell through, and Black Cat was my go-to after that! You look great, and thanks again for the links!!

I know this thread is a little old, but thank you soooooo much for linking everything! A costume I had lined up for AHCC fell through, and Black Cat was my go-to after that! You look great, and thanks again for the links!!

Hey! Glad you liked it and you're welcome! :D

I ended up doing a steampunk twist on Black Cat. Instead of fur or feathers, I used white lace! This was a group shot of me and some other steampunk comic book characters at AHCC!
steampunkgroup.jpgsteampunkbc.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back