Bill & Ted Face the Music

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As posted on SHH!:
Keanu Reeves Says Third Bill & Ted is Possible - ComingSoon.net
Could it work?
Yes, I believe so. There are a plethora of rock bands that are still rocking out well into their 50's, so a story about "Wyld Stallions" still rocking out would work - but what kind of plot are we talking about?
I would really hope that whatever route the writers seek, they go after another time-traveling adventure. There is a lot more humor to be had with Bill & Ted traveling back in time and meeting famous historical figures. This same kind of humor was used often in the 'Night at the Museum' movies and it's a kind of 'fish out of water' humor that still works.
If you're a hater of these movies, you need not post here - I want to keep this thread open for fun discussion of the possibilites of third adventure....

Re: Bill & Ted's Triumphant Return

I love the movies. Interesting idea though. Too Bad there is no more Rufus :(

I was talking with a friend the other day about this. It would be cool to see Bill and Ted as they are now, having presumably achieved the peace that was their destiny. Then of course something happens.:lol

I figure as their is no replacement for Rufus, the only person to fill that type of role for me and work would be Louis C.K.

i love bill and ted. one of my favorite parts of universal halloween horror nights was the bill and ted show.

my throw in for an older wise ass comedian? bill murray.

The plot would probably center around Bill and Teds kids and thewm taking a time machine for a ride.

They really should have made this a trilogy back when the movies still had a presence. I'm afraid a third movie might have a hard time now. :(

My buddy and I were talking about this. He heard a Keanu Reeves interview saying they would be older (obviously) and their kids would be involved.

I'm up for another! Loved the first one...second one was ok.

Vince Neil would be good to see in some capacity..even just as a cameo, or to give them some wisdom at the right moment!

Villain all the way with Rickman!

I love Bill Murray, but he seems "too big" for the role somehow. Even though he's been doing these little(r) films, he's still freaking Bill Murray!

This really surprises me as Keanu Reeves has stated on multiple ocassions that he hated this role so much that he was bound by his contract to go to the premier of Bogus Journey. While there you could just tell how much he hated these movies. I guess no work is coming in. The boy's gotta eat.

Villain all the way with Rickman!

I love Bill Murray, but he seems "too big" for the role somehow. Even though he's been doing these little(r) films, he's still freaking Bill Murray!

did they make a joke about rufus looking like someone else? ive only seen bogus journey recently.

did they make a joke about rufus looking like someone else? ive only seen bogus journey recently.

I don't think so. Though I hope they don't recast the part and go for that joke.

Louis C.K. has the right vibe for a character like that, I think.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back