Big Boy Enterprise

Hi Blackbirdcd, what do you want to know? I am using all types of construction methods to built the E. 3D printing, CnC, CAD work, and traditional hand pattern work. There really is nothing to show except what I'm showing. You want to see dust piles from the cuttings or build material from the printing? I've got no secrets. It's a model, nothing special about building it.
George :cool

George, does that mean that you don´t need the monkeys anymore for model building, but will give them typewriters? Any chance of preordering that novel?

Hi Blackbirdcd, what do you want to know? I am using all types of construction methods to built the E. 3D printing, CnC, CAD work, and traditional hand pattern work. There really is nothing to show except what I'm showing. You want to see dust piles from the cuttings or build material from the printing? I've got no secrets. It's a model, nothing special about building it.
George :cool

You're right, that does make it sound both un-special and quite unexciting.

LOL! ManfromNaboo, who do you think is doing all of the CAD work? :lol

Hey Blackbird, NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!! :wacko
George

Next batch of Nacelle parts finally done. :)

These are just some of the parts. Should be wrapping up the engines next month. Wow, this is a damn expesive model to make.

George

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back