Big Boy Enterprise

The bridge is in rubber now. I will be offering the bridge as a "mini" kit. The base is 15" dia. It will include a VIP lounge that can be seen thru the rear windows. I'll have more pics this weekend. And yes, I am doing the FULL ship. :love
George

George,
Do you have anyone lined up to make your markings?

I can see the names/numbers etc. looking pretty sweet in vinyl.

The government now has your fingerprints on file. Nice job, can't wait to see what I view as the defining element of any refit, the nacelles.

Oh, those are done and already being sold. The "swirls" in the window are the build pattern. I need to polish it yet.
George

Id love this, but i just dunno where id put it hehehe, suppose i could throw out some furniture, but not sure on the reactions to that here hehe

Show-off threads are neat, and this is a really impressive undertaking. But honestly it's far more interesting to hear about the build-up and process, from those that you so graciously referred to as "super talented monkeys that I rescued from the government".

Hi Blackbirdcd, what do you want to know? I am using all types of construction methods to built the E. 3D printing, CnC, CAD work, and traditional hand pattern work. There really is nothing to show except what I'm showing. You want to see dust piles from the cuttings or build material from the printing? I've got no secrets. It's a model, nothing special about building it.
George :cool

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back