Best budget Kylo Ren helmet?

Runner

Sr Member
Looking to round out the sequel section of my prop helmet display with a Kylo bucket. Not looking for anything deluxe but better than Rubies quality.

Any consensus on what’s the best to get from here, eBay, Etsy?

Richard Campbell on Facebook or GEC Props on Etsy.

GEC's unfinished kit is about $200 and it looks like it takes very little work to finish it.

Thanks for the lead Synz314 . GEC looks nice but I’m only looking for a finished helmet atm. $450 is just a little higher than I was hoping to spend on this one.

Any other Etsy recommendations as I’m not seeing anything g by wing offered here atm

Even the Hasbro Black Series Kylo helmet has become pretty expensive. You're going to be hard pressed to find a decently accurate finished Kylo helmet on the cheap unless you get it as a kit.

Thanks for the lead Synz314 . GEC looks nice but I’m only looking for a finished helmet atm. $450 is just a little higher than I was hoping to spend on this one.

Any other Etsy recommendations as I’m not seeing anything g by wing offered here atm
450 is a steal for that kind of quality, I personally think his is better looking then anovos..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back