Baz Lurhnam's Romeo + Juliet(1996) Guns

it certainly looks it. the picture of the broken-down pistol has a barrel exactly like one of the caps I have.

interesting that Juliet's gun doesn't have the Capulet mag plate, though.

Yay, one confirmed.

ganked from the official site: Montague and Capulet crests

Montague:
montseal.jpg

Capulet:
capseal.jpg

Thanks fellas. I hadn't seen than in like ages...

oops. :)

(I know Romeo's was a Para.. makes sense the other one would be to.. egh.. :) )

I love Tybalt's and Mercutio's guns.

any thoughts on airsofts or replicas that could be modded? Mercutio's would take alot with the cutaways on the handle and clip, but would look really cool.

mutt

edit: I've found the PT92 in airsoft form in clear, black and chrome. I haven't a clue where to begin to even attempt modding them though.

http://www.airsoftgunroom.com/21220.html

Re: Baz Lurhnam's Romeo + Juliet(1996) Guns

It's driving me crazy. I can't find Romeos gun.
The para ordnance p13.
... I've only been able to find an airsoft BB gun replica one in the U.K.
.... but they won't ship to me in USA. Driving me crazy. No USA site has it. And it's a rare gun kinda. It's similar to the 1911. But still very different.

I want to make Romeos gun so bad but idk what I'm gonna do. Worried I might just have to go with a regular 1911 that doesn't look right.

Also drives me crazy that this British site has what I want /need. But I can't get it cuz I'm in USA.

... I think benvilios and tybalts might be easiest.
Basically easy to get a berretta or berretta type airsoft. I have one.

Just gotta figure out how to add the stuff to it.

Right now I'm wondering if I can order vinyl decal sticker printer paper from amazon and maybe use my community colleges software computer. Adobe indesign to print the replica catholic images for the grips and the name of the gun (ex. Sword/rapier)
Also the family crest name plates for the bottom of the clips/magazines. Like the montague capulet.
I hope it works.

Edgeofnowhere could you message me the sticker decals of the Romeo and Juliet gun things. Like the montage and capulet family crests and the "sword 9mm s series's/ rapier/dagger". And stuff.
Please. You could email me. I just don't want to put my email in this public comment. But could get my email to you somehow
Thanks.
Peace

Romeo's gun is a para ordnance p13. .45.

I'm still trying to make it.

It's weird though has been almost impossible to find a airsoft type para ordnance p13

So I got the closest I could find.

Birdie lives in the U.K. And they have airsoft guns that are pretty much spot on p13

But won't ship to USA

Sorry I know this is talked about way too much

I just love/want these gun replicas.

And I quit drinking so I'm trying to spend more time on making replica props and such as a healthy thing to do while living the sober life
Lol

Peace

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back