Batman TDK Suit

Same suit I am building (UD, Mask from ebay, cape from ebay, custom neck piece). Your pics look awesome. What size is the UD suit? A few people have "hated" on the UD suit saying it makes people look like fatman but I disagree. It is about as d**n accurate as I could imagine possible without stealing something off the set.

Thanks for the comments! My suit was a Small top, medium pants and medium gloves.

Damn, I am 6 foot 190 pounds and was told to get XL pants and top by UD. I hope that is the right size, considering I have waited four months for it now. Guess I will find out in the next month or so.

Updated!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372515623.013808.jpg

Looks great. Good tip for the cape. I just got my UDR suit and have been trying to figure out how to attach my cape. Super simple and low tech. Love it.

think the UD suits will always be around? I'd love to get one someday but just don't have the funds to throwdown at the moment or anytime soon

Thanks, I saw that.....biggest thing for me besides cash at this point iis the waist size....I have a 28 inch and their xxsmall is 32.5 inches for the jacket....I would look like a fat batman.

Some people on here have taken theirs in at the waist just using some heavy duty safety pins. Takes a little work but you might be able to make it work.

thanks just read thru his modifications.....pretty sweet actually. I think I didn't realize that the UD suit is actually a motorcycle jacket and I could see how it would be a tough choice to have to take a pair of scissors to the neck of the jacket and to take in the waist. but costume vs jacket is what it comes down to.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back