Batman TDK Suit

The Domestic Batman is a thing I would be happy to see more of. Batman cleaning the gutters. Batman cooking a roast.

Fantastic costume, that UD suit is incredibly solid looking. I expect you could actually go fight crime in that thing.

The Domestic Batman is a thing I would be happy to see more of. Batman cleaning the gutters. Batman cooking a roast.

Fantastic costume, that UD suit is incredibly solid looking. I expect you could actually go fight crime in that thing.

I think so too, well you'll probably see some updated pics soon with halloween round the corner

664807_10151119660612233_1613557264_o.jpg

616045_10151119124462233_504547103_o.jpg

Same suit I am building (UD, Mask from ebay, cape from ebay, custom neck piece). Your pics look awesome. What size is the UD suit? A few people have "hated" on the UD suit saying it makes people look like fatman but I disagree. It is about as d**n accurate as I could imagine possible without stealing something off the set.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back