Batman Beyond-Star Wars Style

Ya, I need to work on the scale of the whole model. I started it and forgot to get the height right. I'll do that later and fix up the ears then if it turns out to high. I'm only 5'8" so I have some leeway.

Ok, this bucket is really shaping up now. I'm adding some finer details. Hope Wickedbeard isn't getting to scared ;D

Made the ears shorter, and worked on reshaping them a bit to better match the show's cowl, but I made the width way to small. I've gone with the heart shaped visor, but after looking at some previous versions, I'm going to revise that later. I've also added the rear of the helmet, sharpend up some edges, and a teaser to waht I'm working on next with it. My thought is to keep it a face plate, but have the fornt part flip up like the scout trooper bucket.

I still have a few other detials I'm going to add, but they won't be to major, besides the visor of course. Oh, and I'm going with a white or silver visor, to better match the classic "white eyes" of the cartoon. If I go white, I'll have to use the same thing that the Halo buckets use. If it comes in white, that is.
visor-02.png

Different chin for flare:
Chin

update-01
update-02
update-03

Teaser

OK, got some lab time today, so I wokred on the pistol. Stylized similar to the tranq rifle, and even has the same barrel. This way it's a stun gun and a tranq pistol. I wanted to keep it simple like the rifle, and like the cartoon style, and I think it's achieving that. I'm still going to add a few more bits, but not much. but I am going to have it have a real magazine in the grip.

pep-01.png

pep-02.png

pep-03.png

I really like the Mando Dredd, the helmet looks great! THe batman beyond mando is also gonna be a cool design I am looking forward to seeing that one.

I doodled out some sketches of a Batman Beyond suit that was inspired by the ninja from Metal Gear Solid. Very similar to this. Very cool. Looking forward to seeing more.

I have to say, this is one of the most interesting projects I've seen in a while. Can't wait to see what you create once you get started on it.

wow, it's "Thread van Winkle" Resurrected from 2007.

Wow. Really old. To tell the truth, I lost track/interest of this project when I got a job and subsequently went to college. But I've repurposed the design to be a custom mandalorian, minus the batman, for my new mando armor for the Mando Mercs. I can post up pics of that when I get some more progress on it. Going to an armor party down in Oregon in a couple weeks, and should get it mostly complete by the end of it. One word: leather

Kinda said for the guy that thought of the crossover, and he doesn't even make one, though others have (well, at least one guy. And he did an awesome job too). Maybe one day I'll do one. Though considering the nearly 4,000 thread views, there's enough interest for me to just do it anyways

Here is a link to help with the pouch's.
http://www.ryocigarette.com/metalflip.html
They are metel cigarette case's
here is what they look like:
ryocigarette_2091_5264781

They are $3.49 each
Hope this helps!

Awesome idea, thanks! Can use that for another costume idea.

You can pretty much be guaranteed that if the OP hasn't even been on the forum in 5 years then yes, it's dead.

-Rog

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back