Batman Arkham Asylum Scarecrow

Thanks guys. I posted a pic earlier of the leds pointing outwards, mounted on glasses. They were warm, but didn't bother me much. I'll probably be selling this to fund this year's costume. I don't remember the type of LED, they were just loose LEDs I got at Radioshack. I'll look later and see if they have any markings

I didn't notice the question about the serum earlier. The serum was yellow hair gel. I added more yellow food coloring to make the color more intense. The gel was then lit by both LEDs and EL wire. The gel worked great because it kept the bubbles in place

Re: WIP: Arkham Asylum Scarecrow

What type of gel did you use in your tubes? Also, did you mount led lights in the tubes to get the yellow glow or did you use el wire?

I am new to this website but after seen you guys doing the costumes.....I just say: OMG!!! This one is beyond words!!! awesome

aw man I'm making my own scarecrow costume but I'm not sure what to do for the gauntlet... other than the length yours is pretty much perfect, if you would be kind enough to tell me what you used for the half metal half glass tubes on your gauntlet I would be extremely appreciative :) Other than that I think I can pretty much figure out everything myself

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back