Batman Arkham Asylum Scarecrow

WoW.... such an amazing job. Please post pics from Halloween if you take any. I would love to see some facial reactions...lol! Again... amazing work. Scarecrow is my favorite rogue and you just made my night.. :)

dude that is unfreakingbelievably SWEET!!!!

seriously....
lemmling_Cartoon_sheep.png

I'm playing Arkham City right now and your costume has completely taken me back to all those hours I spent on the first game. Incredible job!

Thanks everyone! Now that Halloween is over I'll try to find some time showing the build and how I made everything. I'm annoyed that I didn't get any real good full body shots. Also the batteries in my EL wire were apparently low so they weren't glowing much in my photos. You can kind of see how they're brighter in this photo:

That looks amazing, I plan on going as the scarecrow at the end of next year for my last day of school celebrations (all the year 12's on our final day come in costumes) so a guide on how you made this would be brilliant, anyway you have done a great job :D

i've got to say, i'm pretty proud of my mask, but my glove has never been perfect, i LOVE your effect on the fear serum! how did you manage it? it looks fantastic.

oh, and you missed an 's' in my name ;)

This was the costume that I voted for in the contest. I thought it was both really cool, realistic and difficult to execute... and you could walk around in it. Well done!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back