Batman AC Pepakura Development

Since you obviously are THE guy to go to when it comes to Batman pep files,
will there ever be a chance of you doing a pdo file of the TDKR Bane mask?
You´d truly be my hero... ;)

First to the pepakura files that have been released I say... AMAZING WORK!!!! I've been looking for Arkham pep files FOREVER, now I'm considering halting my build just to make them.... I won't, don't worry.

As much as I hate to ask, it would be spectacular if you could make Batman Arkham Asylum files for Batman's boots forearms and belt. Or heck anything else, Batman Arkham Asylum is my favorite game, and City wasn't bad either.

EDIT: Can't wait for the Nightwing stun rods!

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of it!

-The Armorer

Last edited:
hey mmannn love the files dude would love it if you could pep the flash armor from dc universe i garentee youd get hundreds of ppl wanting them files

yay nightwing shocksticks!
well i have finished the catwoman arkham city cowl and goggles and i have covered them with silicone but the surface turned oute really rough so im not gonna upload :p

Thank you so much for all these files! if you didnt make any other files we would all still be greatly in your debt. but can i ask if there has been any progress in the batman the animated series bust? oh and do you have any interest in making a model of the zf-1 gun from the 5th element? i looked high and low for a model of that one and cant find anything for sale or otherwise.

So far alls I been doin is Azrael's other gauntlet, that's coming along nicely and will soon be available. I'm tryin to step it up and get all the stuff I've claimed I'd do finished.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back