Batman AC Pepakura Development

Hey everybody, just wanted to give an update that honestly I haven't made progress cuz there's been a lot going on. Six day work weeks and other issues have kept me from this but I'll be back on it soon! Judge, I'll see what I can do for ya!

can u plzzzzzz upload the catwoman long halloween one???im searching that for weeks and i cant find it! :confused thanks in advance

loving these peps man. any chance of the nightwing sticks being released? im working on a full silicone suit and these would work perfectly.

The shock sticks are just about finished, I'm just trying to get the pattern done in the most efficient way possible for a build, check back in the next week cuz I should be puttin that up soon. Shades, r u lookin for a Catwoman AC cowl?

Shades for catwoman arkham city cowl and goggles go to page #5 and you will find the file.
simplecomplex you're the best thnx a lot! :)

Damnit, never expected this thread to be filled with great pdo files!
I actually saved all of them and made this thread one of my favs.

What else can we expect? Can´t wait...

Edit:

Forgot to say thanks for all your work!

Thanks for the belt file. Ran a couple extra copies to make four pouches. Only complaint is the tabs were too small. Pouch came out well when assembled, center of the buckle did too, but the sides of the buckle came out kinda warped, think it had too many small folds and tiny tabs. I hopefully ill be able to smooth it out and fix some details once I fiberglass and bondo the pieces. Thanks again for the file!

Martcpl, I was a bit concerned about some of the smallest parts of the pep, it looked kinda rough goin so I was hoping that it would all turn out decently. If you do a build thread, please let me know, I'd love to see your progress.

I was planning on pepping parts for each utility belt that would be hard to do with existing supplies actually. I'll see what can be done for some sort of Robin utility too.

The nightwing shock stick is almost done as are a few others, so check back soon!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back