Assassins creed hidden blade project, i need your help!

Hello, I saw your thread and are wondering if you or any of you are looking for a replacement blade for the BlackFlag pirate hidden blade instead of having the bent rubber blade? I can be of service, You see I have been working on making a replacement blade thats solid and comes out straight instead of crooked. Im coming close to finishing it! I warn you it will only work with the original McFarlane pirate blades, not the knock off ones. Hope this helps!

Hi there, I've been looking to make a hidden blade for a while too, I'm wondering if just reversing the bfx build would work! so you could flick it out by pushing your arm forward sharply and pull the string for it to shoot back in? I think this is what I'm going to try!

this is exactly what i am trying to achieve, i think you could make the bfx thing without mechanism, and just attach a very weak spring to the back of the holder and the back of the blade, spring has to be weak enough to allow it to flick open. then try to find a locking mechanism for the front and you have it, i haven't got the money to start yet but defs on my project list

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back