ASHPD (Portal Gun) pepakura model

Seeing as the OP was kind enough to share this Pep file for free, I have converted it to PDF and will email people who Message me their email address.

I have created two (one without edge IDs and one with)
Have to add that due to the amount of connections on some of the pieces, the EdgeIDs really overlap each other and its all a bit of a mess.

These will probably be in A4 page size format.

Please note: I have not built this Pep, so I can't offer too much assistance.

OHMYGOSH this is amazing! People like you are what makes this community truly awesome. I just started a mini companion cube myself (my first pep project) and I think this will be on my to-do list very soon. Thank you!!

Hi everyone, has anyone accessed the download recently? Bevbor's link to 4shared.com seems to just lead to a virus. I tried finding other .PDOs, but they don't look nearly as nice as bevbor's. I've also tried making my own, but I think I'm in a little over my head. (I'm completely new to pepakura.) If anyone has the PDO or the PDF in letter size, I'd appreciate if you could post or send it to me.

Last edited:
Glad to see it's not just me struggling with the download. If Bevbor's files are still available I would be interested too.

I just gave it a shot and it downloaded fine off 4Shared for me, opens in Pepakura Designer 3.1.4, no sign of a virus at all.

Just had another go I am getting (depending on link):
Page in valid
File name .zip.exe but no actual file
a pop-up that tells me my software is out of date and downloads an installer for "viewing HD movies"

Im using Mac OSX 10.9 (I have windows box too but the mac is hopefully a little more virus resistant) with Safari as my browser.

While I can't say there is defiantly a virus there the sites suspicious behaviour (downloading "movie viewers" and pop-up that I can only ok) means I'm not going to persist.

It's a bit of a shame as from the photos it looks really good!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back