Arkham Origins Batman suit build

We need to see Kevin Porter from Bat In The Sun do a shoot with this thing
He's cool, but he makes a much better older Batman than he would a younger one. This is the Arkham Origins suit, meaning Bruce was only 25-27 at the time. I could see Kevin Porter being a great Arkham City Batman though.

He's cool, but he makes a much better older Batman than he would a younger one. This is the Arkham Origins suit, meaning Bruce was only 25-27 at the time. I could see Kevin Porter being a great Arkham City Batman though.

Any up date on your suit pieces? Can't wait to see it...

There is nothing I can say that hasn't been said before on this thread, so pick the one that was the most complimentary and that's what I am saying-fantastic work!

Had my armor set rock up last week and I have to say it is amazing work and the sizing of it fits my 5'10 frame perfectly will post some pic currently waiting on glue to dry. For anyone that like the style suit this is worth having! *hips cowl to coofunkcurly*

Last edited by a moderator:
Few snaps of this quality armor set. Enjoy

20150419_183412.jpg20150419_183435.jpg20150419_183458.jpg20150419_183516.jpg

Hey nobbyxr8,
Did you make slits on your chest piece for the metal rings, or did you just make two holes and got a ring that opens up so you can fish them through?
Also, how tall are you?

Last edited:
I agree with you krayzielilsmoki, but only in the first shot. To me it looks perfect in the second shot when he is holding the chest piece closer to his body. This will be what it looks like and more accurate once it is strapped in place.

Plus you gotta keep in mind that he's wearing the armor over what appears to be a t-shirt and jeans, so it's going to look a little baggy. I bet if he were to wear it over say a pair of black sweat pants it would look more filled out and proportioned. I really wish I had the money for this kit!! Origins is my all time favorite batman costume and the most realistic for an average person to go fight crime in.

Looks awesome! The grey comes out a bit greenish, but I assume that's just in the pics. Also, what did you use for an undersuit?

Green is from the lights. Made my own using a mesh fabric all the armor is velcroed too it but the under suit and armor can come off in one peace for easy suiting up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
No build pics but ill do up a little how to when im back at home this weekend since all the armor is detachable step by step photos can be done

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back